Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My Deca Durabolin Testosterone Cypionate Masteron Cycle Log

My training is basic I’ve got 80lbs of weights it turn into dumbbells and a straight bar my workouts are ghetto but the work I’ve got bands I work offshore no gym, today is abs and forearms top for and bot forarm and push ups 6 sets of failure on everything I touch I’m an extremest tomorrow back traps lats rows same 6 sets failure I do shoulders and rear delts every other day next day legs squats 3 front failure squats 3 back failure calves I usually strive for 10 sets of failure lunges weighted glut bridge rdl’s and Bulgarian squats next day chest biceps no days off no breaks

Alright the last week 4-5 bottles a water a day 4500cal 200-250g protein 200 carbs a day mostly chicken and rice like dead serious that’s all I eat every now and then ground beef and rice I try to eat 5 times a day I usually get 4 I may have 1-2 soda’s a day I don’t eat salt. How often do I take aromison?
@RiverRat1220 can you take a few pictures of meals bro? :) tomorrow

and aromasin you feel you got high E2 now or normal? what sides you feeling today

Top Bottom