Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My Deca Durabolin Testosterone Cypionate Masteron Cycle Log

@RiverRat1220 since you have this log going going to answer your question here

I havent seen your updated pics this week so how much bodyfat you have bro? can you post a pic :)

I would add anavar and proviron to Deca with n2guard
but lets see
asked you for diet training updates NOTHING bro no updates :( makes us sad

can you actually update your log and get details up?
Exactly

Man I hoped off it got bad I was averaging 185 over98 I doubled up on Losarton and tons of asperon and dropped blood just to stay alive never playing with long lasting esters again if I even try it again or at least till I get to a cardiologist see what the underlying issue is I done a lot of ignorant shit when I was younger I’m sure it did something to my heart I leave out for the boat in the morning for 28 days gonna get enclo going if I’m really feeling better I’ll take 25mgs enclo and just take yk-11 best sarm gains are crazy but thanks to all you guys wish I had better genetics 🧬 y’all keep grinding and make it to the top kings 👑 stay swole 💪🏼😝

Man I hoped off it got bad I was averaging 185 over98 I doubled up on Losarton and tons of asperon and dropped blood just to stay alive never playing with long lasting esters again if I even try it again or at least till I get to a cardiologist see what the underlying issue is I done a lot of ignorant shit when I was younger I’m sure it did something to my heart I leave out for the boat in the morning for 28 days gonna get enclo going if I’m really feeling better I’ll take 25mgs enclo and just take yk-11 best sarm gains are crazy but thanks to all you guys wish I had better genetics 🧬 y’all keep grinding and make it to the top kings 👑 stay swole 💪🏼😝
@RiverRat1220 you kept no log, you did no updates and now you saying you had huge blood pressure bro?
thats horrible planning
you are now going to take yk11? thats not going to allow you to recover
you'll never recover that way

your training, cardio, diet is the issue thats why your blood pressure is so high
you were very irresponsible bro doing this

if you want to get back you should start logging properly

you should get your heart checked really good
if you did do damage at least you'll know

Top Bottom