Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My Deca Durabolin Testosterone Cypionate Masteron Cycle Log

I will I’m kinda thinking my blood pressure was high before like honestly it never dawned on me till I started checking it constantly it averages about 140 over 70 the shit runs in my family bad I don’t eat salt either I smoke vape but ain’t giving that up I’ll give up drinking but what if I got on the right blood pressure meds and ran a cycle would that be ok I’ve also crashed my hormones so that probably has a little help in why it’s at 140 when my production kicks back in I feel like it’ll level out at 130 that’s where I was before I started messing around but I’ll get my diet and bloods for you I’ve been so busy now this is before cycle bloods
@RiverRat1220 you see you're all over the place here bro

diet and bloods are crucial get those up
because your sodium must be high to have 140s
and your kidneys whats the values?

IMG_9168.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_9168.jpeg
    IMG_9168.jpeg
    277.9 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_9167.jpeg
    IMG_9167.jpeg
    369.4 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_9166.jpeg
    IMG_9166.jpeg
    371.7 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_9163.jpeg
    IMG_9163.jpeg
    372.7 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_9164.jpeg
    IMG_9164.jpeg
    416.4 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_9165.jpeg
    IMG_9165.jpeg
    355.5 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_9162.jpeg
    IMG_9162.jpeg
    398 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_9161.jpeg
    IMG_9161.jpeg
    366.7 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_9160.jpeg
    IMG_9160.jpeg
    305.5 KB · Views: 15
I guess I just got horrible genetics lol idk ima get checked out when I get off the boat if there’s no problem I’m gonna get put on high blood pressure meds and maybe try again. This is bullshit!
@RiverRat1220 thats not genetics bro

but its clear, your estrogen is the problem, you have DOUBLE estrogen e2 bro

whats your cycle again? share all doses please
you are lacking an Ai clearly right now which is causing other issues

That’s before cycle straight enclomophene 25mgs that’s it. Only thing that works is letrozole for me armason and anostrozol suck. That’s when I learned that the hard way, I had to ride that shit out till letro came in. But blood pressure is trash now I ain’t got no hormones lol 😂
@RiverRat1220 letrozole is the only one that works? maybe you have fake aromasin
where did you get your aromasin? you have pics of it?

No but I’ll order some more, where you get yours? anostrozol definitely don’t work had to take like 3 a day lol idk maybe I aromatise bad my blood pressure is getting better since the enclomiphene kicked in I think the hormone imbalance was still causing the issue it’s still high around 140 but better than 150, if I get the right meds do you think I’d be able to run a cycle? I’m up to 170lbs now growing daily no gear ⚙️ I’m having to eat like crazy tho!!

No but I’ll order some more, where you get yours? anostrozol definitely don’t work had to take like 3 a day lol idk maybe I aromatise bad my blood pressure is getting better since the enclomiphene kicked in I think the hormone imbalance was still causing the issue it’s still high around 140 but better than 150, if I get the right meds do you think I’d be able to run a cycle? I’m up to 170lbs now growing daily no gear ⚙️ I’m having to eat like crazy tho!!
@RiverRat1220 top of the page banners
domestic-supply.com
@domestic-supply.com fast shipping
you need to get normal aromasin

if you using letorozle it will throw off hormones and cause real problems for you

do we think you can run a cycle?
come on bro lol ;)
you didnt update diet training even for a week, how can you inject steroids? seriously

Top Bottom