Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My Deca Durabolin Testosterone Cypionate Masteron Cycle Log

Bro you seem all over the place, bloods and BP should be done before your cycle starts so you get a base line and know your healthy too start.

Tried finding out if this is your first cycle, sounds like it is...even if it's not you sound novice...that's why you start with test only. See how it effects you first time around, then each cycle add in a new compound so you can monitor the effects.

Don't start dumping the kitchen sink, then start removing and adding new things until you know wtf is effecting you in what way.

Test, Mast and deca are pretty safe compounds. But with that said dont put them all in your first cycle.

There is really no need.
You think test would raise my blood pressure if I tried it again kinda scared tho lol

I eat a lot of chicken tuna steaks all meat mostly meat protein shakes milk eggs nicotine vapes disposables I take letrozole bc aromison didn’t work and anostrozol didn’t either. Still had sensitive nips and clear fluid would come out when squeezed. Can’t really tell how high your t levels are with bloods when they only test up to 1500ng/dl I also dumped blood 1 week in the cycle

I eat a lot of chicken tuna steaks all meat mostly meat protein shakes milk eggs nicotine vapes disposables I take letrozole bc aromison didn’t work and anostrozol didn’t either. Still had sensitive nips and clear fluid would come out when squeezed. Can’t really tell how high your t levels are with bloods when they only test up to 1500ng/dl I also dumped blood 1 week in the cycle
@RiverRat1220 clear fluid? thats not good
thats means you have prolactin gyno

do you have blood work?

can you record your actual meals and TIME and post please man :)

But I drinked a lot not gonna lie
when did you drink recently or a while back?

I did bloods prolactin was good my estrogen was super high tho, so do I need caber I don’t feel any lumps? alright so I go out for 4 weeks at a time come home for two I pinned 300mgs deca my last week on everything good then pinned 250 test plus 300 deca one week later everything good then I started drinking and I tried my wife’s oral Anavar then everything good then pined 450 test and 400 deca which probably with the alcohol put hella strain on my liver the my blood pressure started getting really bad I stopped var thought that was it and continued to drink then it got real bad I’m so stupid bc I continued to drink bc when I would drink my blood pressure would go down a lil bit. Then I left that next week I’m on day 10 now with nothing blood pressure getting better everyday can’t drink out here tho lol I do have test with me and oral var but other than that just letro caber enclo and yk-11 I just checked my pressure and it’s 130 over 68 but I quit taking high blood pressure meds yesterday

Top Bottom