Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Mombods on-going log

Got last(5th) in Physique, 5th in figure B and 10th in figure masters...not what we were hoping for. Every npc show seems to be judged a little different and we focus on what her feedback is then it's something else. I tried to post pics but need to downsize them so I'll get them later.

21 weeks til the next show. Off all supps for 6 weeks but Training hard and going to enjoy our anniversary this weekend and her birthday next then back on the super strict diet.
@dadbod82 you know the shows are political a lot of politics in judging

the important thing she looks amazing, post some anniversary pictures and update us how her diet is going

you have any show pictures? I didnt see

Got last(5th) in Physique, 5th in figure B and 10th in figure masters...not what we were hoping for. Every npc show seems to be judged a little different and we focus on what her feedback is then it's something else. I tried to post pics but need to downsize them so I'll get them later.

21 weeks til the next show. Off all supps for 6 weeks but Training hard and going to enjoy our anniversary this weekend and her birthday next then back on the super strict diet.
hard to believe I know that

That is a shame how political and bias judging is for these shows plus its always changing its hard to keep consistent because of that.

She did excellent and should be very proud of what she achieved with her body, the important thing is she completed the show .

Top Bottom