Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Mombods on-going log

Coach believes in the pre and intra and the 2-2.5 gallons. And it's worked so far.

Current cycle is the GH and 30mg test c per week.
How are the sides? I got my wife on 10mg Test Cyp per week and 1.25iu GH daily. She was on 10mg Var but she got scared and thought her voice was changing but I think it was just a cold she had. We are going to keep her on the dosage above for longterm HRT. I see you had her on 50mg of Var. I bet her strength went through the roof on that. How long of cycles at those dosages she was on the var and for the current plan if you are willing to share that info would be great for us trying to get ideas. Thank you and tell your wife she is amazing. Love the progress she is going through.

How are the sides? I got my wife on 10mg Test Cyp per week and 1.25iu GH daily. She was on 10mg Var but she got scared and thought her voice was changing but I think it was just a cold she had. We are going to keep her on the dosage above for longterm HRT. I see you had her on 50mg of Var. I bet her strength went through the roof on that. How long of cycles at those dosages she was on the var and for the current plan if you are willing to share that info would be great for us trying to get ideas. Thank you and tell your wife she is amazing. Love the progress she is going through.
Sides aren't horrible. Body hair and acne breakouts are the worst of them. Voice may have changed a little not much. She never had the girly girl voice. And yes "that" has grown and neither of us mind it. Strength was great on var.

At the end of January after bloodwork we're upping to 4iu gh, bumping test a little and adding var back in at 50mg. We got npp, primo, mast, winny, clen and t3 her coach will map in as moves through prep. She has ran everything at low doses and short esters(except primo and test c)so we could stop and get out of her system if anything popped up.

I spent hours searching the web and watching videos. Females don't talk about gear use and deny it to their grave. We talked it over and she was good trying stuff and being upfront about it. I didn't pressure her and neither did her coach this is all on her.

1-8 and 1-9 only (moderate days) for quads and back

Bodyweight - 154.6

Preworkout shake (30 mins prior to training) - 1 serving preworkout powder of your choice + 5g EAA (HumaPro) + 5g Leucine + 5g creatine monohydrate + 2g Acetyl L-Carnitine. 1iu GH.

Intraworkout (drink throughout weight training): 40g dextrin or similar carb powder + 10g EAA + 5g leucine.

Meal 1 (post workout) - 50g whey isolate. 90g dry measured cream of rice or 1.75 cups Gerber Grain and grow oat cereal, or 70g carb from any cereal of your choice. 1 banana or 3/4 cup any berry. 1/4 tsp sea salt.

Meal #2 -6oz 98% lean ground turkey, turkey cutlets, shrimp, or chicken breast. 280g cooked weight jasmine rice or 10oz potato. 20g almond butter, 10g olive oil, or 10g coconut oil. Any amount of low carb veggies. 1/4tsp pink sea salt. 5,000iu Vit D. 2600mg evening primrose oil. 300mg relora.

Meal #3 - 6oz 90/10 or leaner ground beef, lean cut of steak, or salmon. 225g cooked weight jasmine rice or 8oz potato. Any amount of low carb veggies. 1/4 tsp pink sea salt.

Meal #4 - 6oz lean ground turkey, turkey cutlets, shrimp, or chicken breast. 200g cooked weight jasmine rice or 9oz potato Any amount of low carb veggies. 1/4tsp pink sea salt.

Meal #5 - 6oz lean ground turkey, turkey cutlets, shrimp, or chicken breast, OR 35g whey isolate. Any amount of low carb veggies. 1/4tsp pink sea salt.

Meal #6 - 6oz 90/10 or leaner ground beef, steak, or salmon. 175g cooked weight rice, 6oz potato, or 3 pieces Ezekiel bread. Any amount of low carb veggies. 1/4tsp pink sea salt. 3g Omega-3 Krill oil. 2g Vitamin C. 1 serving ashawaghanda. 300mg relora. 1iu GH.

OR

1 serving Oikos triple zero yogurt + 20g whey isolate. 3/4 cup Gerber grain and grow oat cereal or 3/4 cup oats. 30g almond butter. 1/4tsp pink sea salt. 3g Omega-3 Krill oil. 2g Vitamin C. 1 serving ashawaghanda. 300mg relora. 1iu GH.

Add the following any time of day: 1 TBSP Bragg’s apple cider vinegar (with the “Mother”)+ ½ squeezed lemon + 1 serving multivitamin you’re currently taking + 2g Acetyl L-Carnitine.

• Water - 2-2.5 gallons daily.
you stay locked in girl

Sides aren't horrible. Body hair and acne breakouts are the worst of them. Voice may have changed a little not much. She never had the girly girl voice. And yes "that" has grown and neither of us mind it. Strength was great on var.

At the end of January after bloodwork we're upping to 4iu gh, bumping test a little and adding var back in at 50mg. We got npp, primo, mast, winny, clen and t3 her coach will map in as moves through prep. She has ran everything at low doses and short esters(except primo and test c)so we could stop and get out of her system if anything popped up.

I spent hours searching the web and watching videos. Females don't talk about gear use and deny it to their grave. We talked it over and she was good trying stuff and being upfront about it. I didn't pressure her and neither did her coach this is all on her.
This is awesome. Thanks for being so open with this. It really helps a lot of people out.

How does she tolerate Masteron and NPP? I have both of those and was thinking about letting my wife try it out. What is her dosage look like on those ones?

Top Bottom