Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Miked8c's log: 300 and Beyond

Youj can really see me It is my company but its only showing the tall side, we rank up short to tall so I was down towards the left side more. I was in the front row though, it just sucks cause we all blur together towards the end. And trust me, you should see the way we have to keep our rooms, they dont stop with the attention to detail. Good luck in the rangers bro haha.

Youj can really see me It is my company but its only showing the tall side, we rank up short to tall so I was down towards the left side more. I was in the front row though, it just sucks cause we all blur together towards the end. And trust me, you should see the way we have to keep our rooms, they dont stop with the attention to detail. Good luck in the rangers bro haha.

Well I'm probably not doing the rangers I am at college now and am starting rotc in 2 days. Good luck with maritime though!

Went in today for my first deadlift workout since 4 months ago when my hand broke.

Deadlift
375x2x6sets

Did some abs after, seeing as this is where I left off on for weight on deadlifts I have a feeling I can make some serious newbie gains on these and surpass where I was before.

On my avatar picture I'm the kid in the first row, you can't really see my face though. Thats probably a good thing I don't want kiddie rapists like T-Block pleasureing themselves to my ruggedly handsome face. :qt:

Went in today for my first deadlift workout since 4 months ago when my hand broke.

Deadlift
375x2x6sets

Did some abs after, seeing as this is where I left off on for weight on deadlifts I have a feeling I can make some serious newbie gains on these and surpass where I was before.

On my avatar picture I'm the kid in the first row, you can't really see my face though. Thats probably a good thing I don't want kiddie rapists like T-Block pleasureing themselves to my ruggedly handsome face. :qt:

Good work on deadlifts man. However I believe you are talking about jdick:

http://i48.tinypic.com/2uixksw.jpg

Don't you remember the pm jdid sent to em? Weird stuff just think how jdid feels about you in your new pics!

Haha thats hilarious lmfao, you guys do the funniest sht.

you gotta think what he's doing with those pictures of yours right now..... Plus with you in a uniform he may like that even more.....:p:( Watch your back man!

Damn though I'm so impressed with your squats! How is the gym at mma?

Top Bottom