Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Miked8c's log: 300 and Beyond

Bump for T-Cock

thanks man good stuff! I was joking about the cardio lol, plus my cardio sucks I want to get in really good cardio shape though :D I cant imagine dropping out of college after all the work to get there that would suck. have you started classes and stuff?

I leave for school at 1800 today, should be fun I'll definitely be in touch with this board while I am there.

Sorry guys, my life has been pretty hectic lately have'nt gotten a chance to hit ya'll up. Went in yesterday.

Back Squat

405x1
405x0
485x1
475x1
465x2

Front Squat
225x2x3

Got an arm pump with a curl routine for fun.

My squat strength should be coming back soon. Its getting up there.

ok holy shit I'm just assuming that's a typo but there's no way in hell you got a 485x1 squat lol! Good work though I just moved in hopefully I'll be able to hit up a consistent lifting routine now

I'm so retarded, replace all the fours after 405s with 3's.

I love how its always t-block who calls it out.

I'm so retarded, replace all the fours after 405s with 3's.

I love how its always t-block who calls it out.

That's cause no one else reads your log except me. And remember......ATTENTION TO DETAIL SOLDIER is all I'm ever gonna hear in the army. you miss one thing and you could be fucked. Don't worry though I always got your lack of attention to detail covered :D

BTW, nice new avatar but where are you in that one cadet?

Top Bottom