Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Miked8c's log: 300 and Beyond

Kind of sucks, theres one DL platform and one squat rack. But they are adding a full room of power racks in the winter. Aside from the platform and rack there are two other large rooms filled with machines, free weights and benches. Its good for most kids but no one really does legs here so I can usually get in on the deadlift platform 90% of the time, the 10% of the time I don't is thanks to some jackass doing cleans.

There are alot of kids who are bigger than me and look more pumped up, but I am stronger than almost everyone in the gym just because of the training I do. While this may sound hard to believe since I am only a freshman keep in mind the total students is a just a little over 1000 kids.

Kind of sucks, theres one DL platform and one squat rack. But they are adding a full room of power racks in the winter. Aside from the platform and rack there are two other large rooms filled with machines, free weights and benches. Its good for most kids but no one really does legs here so I can usually get in on the deadlift platform 90% of the time, the 10% of the time I don't is thanks to some jackass doing cleans.

There are alot of kids who are bigger than me and look more pumped up, but I am stronger than almost everyone in the gym just because of the training I do. While this may sound hard to believe since I am only a freshman keep in mind the total students is a just a little over 1000 kids.

I believe it man. Bust some fucking heads if anyone messes with you:)

BTW, I just met my rotc sponsor guy and they gym is open at my school now! I'm heading over there now

Went in today to see where my bench was at.

Bench

2x245
1x260
1x270
0x275
needed a spot to tap the bar on 275

I did alot of assistance, CGBP, DB Rows, machine rows...

I think I'll start benching twice a week, on Sundays I'll replace my OHP with a floor press scheme? Would I be missing out on much if I subbed out my OHP for a couple of weeks?

I read your first page, than skipped to the last. How is your HIIT going? One thing I found I liked was 1min run at 8mph, 1 min walk at 4mph. Do that for 20-30 mins. Usually good for 3 miles or so. When I'm on a track, I try and sprint for a min than walk for a min.

Here is one from WHL/NHL hockey camps. On the bikes at my gym I start at level 10, do 120rpm for 30 seconds, than 90rpm for 30 seconds. Go up a level. Do that to level 16, than back down to 10. I know I almost cry from how bad my legs pump up.

To be completely honest I stopped running a while ago, not including the running I do at the school I go to. I could'nt tell you how HIIT worked for me because I only did it for a week and stopped when I realized how much it sucked. But listen, if your interested in keeping as much muscle as possible with your cardio than I think the majority of people on this site will agree HIIT is the way to go.

Yeah for my self hockey season is about to start. So i'm hitting the cardio and switching from heavy all the time to more of a HST routine. I'm usually 220 over the summer than lean out to about 200 for hockey. I do it backwards than most lol. Most people like to be lean during the summer.

Yeah its next to impossible to keep weight on during the hockey season, I could usually minimize it to about a 5lbs. loss but thats with me constantly eating trying to keepn weight.

I have the body type where its hard to keep the weight off lol. But 5'10 and 200lbs is where I like being for hockey.

Deadlift:

405x1
425x1
405x2
405x1
405x1

I think I could have gotten 450 if I tried but I was going for QVT. Andalite, now that I am well into the 4's how should I do my deadlift scheme?

Top Bottom