Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Miked8c's log: 300 and Beyond

yeah but BULLSHIT to you doing:

Weighted Pull Ups
145x3x 3 sets
140x3x 3 sets
140x2x 2 sets

Added a little 1 to those sets huh?

I was just kidding about you being fat mike haha! I really believe you should start some easy running, like 8:30-9:00 minute mile pace for 2 miles 3 times a week. You dont want to show up at the maritime academy and get terrible shin splints

Also that is great that your military stayed strong my mlitary doesnt seem to loose strength either good stuff

yeah but BULLSHIT to you doing:

Weighted Pull Ups
145x3x 3 sets
140x3x 3 sets
140x2x 2 sets

Added a little 1 to those sets huh?

I was just kidding about you being fat mike haha! I really believe you should start some easy running, like 8:30-9:00 minute mile pace for 2 miles 3 times a week. You dont want to show up at the maritime academy and get terrible shin splints

Also that is great that your military stayed strong my mlitary doesnt seem to loose strength either good stuff

Wow man my bad haha thats the third time that happened in this log haha.

good luck with maritime man are you gonna have easy internet access? I want to hear all about the pt haha :biggrin:

Of course, I'll have my laptop. All of us youngies got to stay in contact once we are off to college.

And the PT is a joke, the requirements are:

20 push ups in 2 min.
20 sit ups in 2 min.
10 min. mile

For a perfect score (300):
80 push ups in 2 min
80 sit ups in 2 min
6 min. mile

The mile is totally going to keep me from a perfect score...

Of course, I'll have my laptop. All of us youngies got to stay in contact once we are off to college.

And the PT is a joke, the requirements are:

20 push ups in 2 min.
20 sit ups in 2 min.
10 min. mile

For a perfect score (300):
80 push ups in 2 min
80 sit ups in 2 min
6 min. mile

The mile is totally going to keep me from a perfect score...

I used to be able to do 80 pushups and situps solid in 2 minutes, I'm pretty sure I couldnt do 80 solid chest touch the ground head up locking out pushups, and 80 solid situps in 2 minutes. However a 6 minute mile is pretty fucking easy. Bet you wont even pass those minimum standards mike:p

Do you know how strict they are on the grading? IE are the situps full( touch shoulderblades to the ground, bring torso over knees) and pushups solid?

I used to be able to do 80 pushups and situps solid in 2 minutes, I'm pretty sure I couldnt do 80 solid chest touch the ground head up locking out pushups, and 80 solid situps in 2 minutes. However a 6 minute mile is pretty fucking easy. Bet you wont even pass those minimum standards mike:p

Do you know how strict they are on the grading? IE are the situps full( touch shoulderblades to the ground, bring torso over knees) and pushups solid?

I donnt think they are too strict, as long as they are full and deep I doubt they would make you touch your chest on the push ups.

Tblock, I doubt nyour legs are even strong enough to carry you a mile, nevermind in 6 minutes.

Back Squat:

415x2 failed on 3rd
405x2
405x2
405x1

I think this would be QVT, is that right Andy?

On 415 I went for 3, but I pushed too much with my heels and could feel myself slowly falling back wards. Luckily I had a safety rack so I could just go with the fall, my friend said it looked totally bad ass when I was falling back wards with 415 on my back, it was sick. I dont know how I ended up with no back injury. I just tried not to panic and kept my body in good posture as I swung back.

Did a killer arm routine, by the end my arms were so swole they were about to pop out of my sleeves, forget how good the occasional pump is. My goal is to get my grip back to par with my weak arm.

:lmao: man good work with squats.

Here's my guess on your pt score:

Pushups: 35 solid in 2 minutes
Situps: 50 solid in 2 minutes
run: 1 mile 7:30 or so

So basically, you'll pass the minimum you bastard

:lmao: man good work with squats.

Here's my guess on your pt score:

Pushups: 35 solid in 2 minutes
Situps: 50 solid in 2 minutes
run: 1 mile 7:30 or so

So basically, you'll pass the minimum you bastard

Wow I hope your joking, like I can't tell. Do you honestly think I can only crush 35 push ups? My strategy is to hit 50 in 1 minute, rest for 20 seconds and then finish the 30 remaining.

i hope you're going to try out all of your #s beforehand so you know where you stand.... can't imagine you're not going to, but let us know when you do because maybe there are some things you can try that can help your #s.

Top Bottom