Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Miked8c's log: 300 and Beyond

I am not to worried I am a firm believer is muscle memory, my norm strength should be back within two weeks. for me its more of a question of what I should be doing during that two weeks because my hand isn't healed enough for a full fledged bench.

yeah man. Don't know what you should do.....can you do db benches well? Those would help you get bak your strength a lot. Seriously though awesome squatting shorty those chubby little legs of yours are helping the squat:) lol

Took Jack3d before my workout, gave me an assasin's mentality.

Weight in clothes at gym: 201 lbs.

Back Sqauts (Working Sets)

405x3 Could have eeked out one more
405x2
395x1

Wow, I put on the song "drop the world" by lil wayne and went to work, this weight is legit for me.

Pull Ups

25x5
25lbs.x5
25x5
7xBW

Strength is really coming back on these

Dips
25lbs.x 17
25 lbs.x 7

Still cant believe my squats 2 months ago I could barely get 365x3.

i can't believe your squat strength either man. good work. Sorry if you posted this earlier, but which routine are you using now?

i can't believe your squat strength either man. good work. Sorry if you posted this earlier, but which routine are you using now?

Good question, its the comprehensive " Get into the gym as much as possible before I leave in 2 weeks" Routine. Seriously though I am just trying to get my hand good enough so that I can do some mass movements such as bench and mil. press. Luckily I can squat which is allowing me to continue growing even though I cant do heavy upper body movements.

nice work mike your squatting strength is downright impressive! Damn though 201 is good size at 5'8.

Thanks T-Block, I don't want to put much more weight on though. When I go to PT for mass maritime for two weeks I think I will definitely drop some weight with all that running, I leave in a week. Yeah Double Body weight is something I never got with squat.

Thanks T-Block, I don't want to put much more weight on though. When I go to PT for mass maritime for two weeks I think I will definitely drop some weight with all that running, I leave in a week. Yeah Double Body weight is something I never got with squat.

Haha cant wait to see your fat ass get in shape with some running:evil: Seriously running may suck dick at first but once you get used to it it is awesome. There's nothing like just going out for a run at night, it is a liberating feeling. Watch the shin splints though, something tells me you are going to get some pretty bad shin splints. If I were you I would start running now, very slow pace 2 miles 3x a week, concentrate on good form relaxed stride.

Ok boys this was my first legit upper body workout since the beat down, but to give you an idea of where my upper bod strength is I'll show you the workout I did in the morning of the day I broke my hand, about a month and a week ago.

OH Press
150x5, 150x5, 145x5, 145x5, 145x5

Weighted Pull Ups
45x3x5 sets
55x1x 2 sets

Unilateral Press
65x6, 60x6, 60x6

BW Pull ups

Now I did a workout this morning, it is identical to the one posted above.

OH Press
155x5, 150x4, 145x4, 145x3
Tried to get ballsy with the 155, I have a feeling that if I started with 150 I would have been able to do what i did a month ago.

Weighted Pull Ups
145x3x 3 sets
140x3x 3 sets
140x2x 2 sets

Pull up strength is getting there again

Unilateral Press
65x6, 60x5, 60x4

Really felt how my right arm is much weaker than my left, I easily could have gotten what I did a month ago with my left arm but I didnt want to further the imbalance by doing more reps with one arm.

Skipped the BW pull ups.

I have a feeling that next workout I will pass the weight and reps I did by alot, seeing as I have not done upper body for over a month I think muscle memory will allow my body to exceed where I was before I broke my hand.

Yeah T-Block I know I'm fat, but I'm a f***** meathead!!!!

Top Bottom