Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Miked8c's log: 300 and Beyond

Actually I think my squat is already stronger than before my injury, theres no way it could have gone down after such an increase on my front.

On a side note I haven't actually lost any weight throughout this whole process which is actually pretty ill. I think I put on 2lbs. actually. Squats and milk baby.

Actually I think my squat is already stronger than before my injury, theres no way it could have gone down after such an increase on my front.

On a side note I haven't actually lost any weight throughout this whole process which is actually pretty ill. I think I put on 2lbs. actually. Squats and milk baby.

Front Squats are just plan awesome!!! :D

I'm glad you kept working out with your injury bro. You're a prime example of someone who didn't let an injury keep you out of the gym.

Oh, btw did you see the prom pic i emailed to you?

I'm glad you kept working out with your injury bro. You're a prime example of someone who didn't let an injury keep you out of the gym.

Oh, btw did you see the prom pic i emailed to you?

oh was that the one mike pm'ed me about where it was you and another guy???

If the person i thought is a girl is a guy, he has a hell of a costume.

lmao well played haha! Can't wait to see what mike's numbers are at, as much as I enjoyed my backpacking trip I think I would have had a 500 deadlift and 300 pound bench before I turned 18 if I hadnt of done the trips

Jdid I'll be completely honest that chick is fine haha, you look like you need to get out in the sun a bit more though. BTW good luck with the girl in green.

Jdid I'll be completely honest that chick is fine haha, you look like you need to get out in the sun a bit more though. BTW good luck with the girl in green.

thanks bro, yeah i'm pretty fucking white lol. Definitely comparable to EM :)

When are you going to be able to do regular upper body lifting again? I'm curious to see how your layoff on heavy weight for upper body is going to effect you..

Front Squats

Working sets:
315x3
315x3
315x1
(failed on second rep)

Great stuff, my hand is almost ready to hold the bar for a back squat. For the next 2 weeks I will embark on a 20 rep Squat cycle for some quick mass gains. lots o' milk, lots o squats, lots o' mass. After this my hand should be ready for some benching.

Back Squat

1x5 135
1x5 225
1x5 275
1x3 315
1x3 365
1x2 405

So I went into these planning on doing a 20 rep squat of 275. Thing is I noticed something was different when I was doing 225, and then when I was doing 275 it became clear, I realized my squat had gotten hella strong. Thats when I said f*** it I'm finding my new max, ideally I wanted to get 405x3 but I'll take the two reps happily.

Just like the floor press, the Front squat helped ingrain the principle that variation in weightlifting if essential for progress. I actually got significantly stronger since I had broken my hand, which to me is flat out shocking.

I guess the big question is how much my bench has fallen behind, although i can't see it being too low considering that I have gained strength on my squat.

Great stuff its days like this that remind me why we do what we do.

Top Bottom