Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Miked8c's log: 300 and Beyond

Front Squats

1x5 135
1x5 185
1x3 225
1x3 245
1x2 275

1x2 305
1x3 305
1x1 305

Rough stuff, Should have gotten 3 on my first set..

Leg Extensions and hanging knee ups

Cast Countdown: 3 days( not including today or the day i get cast off since i get it off at 8 am)

You know what the biggest buzzkill is? I might need a splint once this cast comes off.
sorry about the splint man heal well! On a good note those front squats are pretty damn strong man

Last workout before cast is off

Upper Bod

-Pull up substitutes

-One Arm Push Ups
Could have done way more on my first set. Dope girl was watching me do these so I was motivated to do more haha.

-Pec Fly
Added weight on these also.

Great workout progressed on each exercise, I may have lost strength in some areas but I have definitely made serious gains on front squats( which will carry over to back squats and deadlifts).

Also I have come from being unable to do a single 1A push up to being able to do sets of 8. Overall this injury has not been too debilitating.

Front Squats

1x3 135
1x3 185
1x3 225
1x3 245
1x2 275

1x3 315
1x3 295
1x2 295

Wow each set was balls to the wall. The last rep of 315 took more effort than moses parting the Red Sea.

Leg Press
Mad reps with 12 plates, of course thats nothing wth the leg press machine at my gym.

hahaha @ more effort than moses parting the red sea... you're really killing the front squats dude- they'll definitely have a direct translation into a higher back squat if/when you start them up again

I'm jealous of you deadlift haha.

So heres the deal i'm in a removable splint now which is great because my hand will be strong enough to squat with in a week. Tonight I'll make a video on the muscular atrophy that has occured for it, its pretty noticable.

I'm jealous of you deadlift haha.

So heres the deal i'm in a removable splint now which is great because my hand will be strong enough to squat with in a week. Tonight I'll make a video on the muscular atrophy that has occured for it, its pretty noticable.

wow sorry to hear that man! Heres to a quick regain though....you've been absolutely KILLING those front squats man I am really jealous.....I seriously think when you get back to deadlifting and squatting your numbers may suffer for like a session or two but then they will bounce back to even higher than before.

wow sorry to hear that man! Heres to a quick regain though....you've been absolutely KILLING those front squats man I am really jealous.....I seriously think when you get back to deadlifting and squatting your numbers may suffer for like a session or two but then they will bounce back to even higher than before.
I agree. Actually, to be on the safe side, give it 4 weeks. Then you'll be fine.

Top Bottom