Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mike Tyson vs. Bob Sapp

It's not guaranteed to happen. K-1 could be paying Mike just to promote the sport, not fight. MMA rules I go with Sapp, boxing or kickboxing rules without a clinch I go with Tyson, with a clinch I go with Tyson though he sucks in the clinch so Sapp may be able to pull it off.

Tyson is washed up as a Prize Fighter IMO. Anyone with some serious skill will take him out. I love Tyson and looked up to him for many years, but his days have passed as a Prize Fighting champion. Now the street is a different story. I do not believe there is a boxer in the sport today that would whip Tyson's ass outside the ring.....

Josh

imo tyson is going to need a serious ass whippin'. Gee Sapp only outweighs tyson by 160 pounds and is only 8 inches taller. Not to mention Sapp is a hell of an athlete who is slowly becoming a great fighter. Tyson will bite by round 2...lol

Agreed. See how Lenox tore Tyson up with his reach? If Tyson cannot get inside, he is useless. Sapp will whoop his ass if he can keep Tyson outside..

IronLion said:
imo tyson is going to need a serious ass whippin'. Gee Sapp only outweighs tyson by 160 pounds and is only 8 inches taller. Not to mention Sapp is a hell of an athlete who is slowly becoming a great fighter. Tyson will bite by round 2...lol

Mirko Crocop KOed Sapp and he is about the size of tyson. Sapp has huge issues with anyone with movement, and despite his deteriorated boxing skills, Tyson still has that ability. Plus his has far more skilled, powerful fists than anyone in K-1. Check out the boxing records of some of the top K-1 guys. They are absolutely pathetic.

Sapp is not a technician in any sense of the word. Kimo Leopold almost Koed him in the first round.

whens it supposed to happen? could someone post a pic of sapp...never seen him...mike was my favorite athlete for a very long time...im only 20, so i missed a good deal of his prime

Sapp is a pussy and a big one at that..I was watching the k-1 finals night befor last and saw a skinny Brother(forget what his name was), but he beat the ship out of Sapp..sapp got tired fast, the skinny dude knocked sapp the fuck out..then sapp charged the guy and knocked him to the mat while the guy was down Sapp hit him in the head and shook the dude up so bad they had to stop the fight and sapp lost due to disqualification because he hit him while he was lying down, btu before that the skinny dude had Sapp, he would've whipped sapp's ass anyway if Sapp didnt hit him with a cheap shot.....After seeing that...Tyson will kill sapp

Top Bottom