Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mermaid's Log

October 7

6.00am
30 mins cardio

7.15am
Vinegar drink, flax caps, olive leaf extract

8.15am
Protein shake made w/
1 cup milk
1 cup frozen strawberries

10.30am
1/2 cup cottage cheese
1/2 cup blueberries
1 tbsp almond butter

12.30pm
Protein Bar (in meeting)
Green tea

3.00pm
1 cup tuna
2/3 cup cottage cheese
1/4 cup salsa
Green tea

7.00pm
6 egg whites, 1 yolk
2 slices Performax bread

I was so hungry today. Struggled to keep it together.

1475 cals P:51 C:22 F:26 Fiber:17g

2 liters water.

mermaid said:
This and your previous post was awesome. :) The alarm went off at 5.30am so I could get up and cardio, but I thought, nah, another missed day won't hurt. So couldn't sleep, logged on and read your post. It was like a slap round the face so I pulled on the shorts and went out.

So thank you, thank you, thank you, lady :heart: Back on track.
:bigkiss:
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
:elephant: :dance2:

YOU are VERY welcome :rose:

The Shadow said:
whats the scale weight?

I've just taken measurements again - did it last week and was disappointed but for some reason, it seems to have dropped off a bit more. These are results after 4 weeks:

Weight 154 lost 5 pounds
Chest 41 lost 1.5 inches
Waist 31.5 lost 1.5 inches
Hip 40 lost 2 inches
Thigh 23.5 lost 0.5 inch
Calf 14.5 same
Bicep 11 same

Not that much in scale weight but a bit more in inches. I didn't think that much was happening either. Clothes do feel better and my husband says he can really see a difference.

I posted asking for critique and advice but deleted it because I think I know what I need to do at this stage, though correct me if I'm wrong:

* Increase water consumption
* Don't miss a workout session
* Don't miss a meal
* Watch the cheat food

It's not easy though, is it? I never expected how difficult it can be at times and how others want to sabotage your progess. But I am not giving up now :)

Last edited:
Don't worry about scale weight just use your clothes and change in body shape as your guide. Getting your BF done would be good too (if you already have - I'm sorry for being a knuckle head and not remembering).

mermaid said:
I've just taken measurements again - did it last week and was disappointed but for some reason, it seems to have dropped off a bit more. These are results after 4 weeks:

Weight 154 lost 5 pounds
Chest 41 lost 1.5 inches
Waist 31.5 lost 1.5 inches
Hip 40 lost 2 inches
Thigh 23.5 lost 0.5 inch
Calf 14.5 same
Bicep 11 same

Not that much in scale weight but a bit more in inches. I didn't think that much was happening either. Clothes do feel better and my husband says he can really see a difference.

I posted asking for critique and advice but deleted it because I think I know what I need to do at this stage, though correct me if I'm wrong:

* Increase water consumption
* Don't miss a workout session
* Don't miss a meal
* Watch the cheat food

It's not easy though, is it? I never expected how difficult it can be at times and how others want to sabotage your progess. But I am not giving up now :)
^^^ Those are the important things you have to look out for :) We can be our own worst critic sometimes...

Are you taking pictures?? If NOT seriously START. Keep the for YOU and trust me, you will want to look at the befores and see your AWESOME success ...

But really Great Job!!!

The movie "Splash!" comes to mind when I see your avi! :D

:) :) :) :)

Bunny, thanks for the encouragement, it means a lot :) I'll get P to take some more photos of me today.

Saturday October 8

Woke up with a shocking head cold. I could tell it's been coming all week as a result of the lymph drain but thought I might get away with it. No chance. Decided to go to the gym anyway.

8.00am
1/2 protein bar

8.45am Gym
Lat pulldown
Seated Low Row
Rear delt rows
Incline DB bicep curls
DB Hammer curls
Concentration curl
Machine Assisted Pull Ups

Was just exhausted after that. Headache, stuffy sinuses etc.

9.45am
1/2 cup bran cereal
1/2 cup milk
1 tbsp LSA
6 egg whites, 1 yolk
Vinegar drink, flax caps, olive leaf extract

11.00am
Another lymph drain massage
She could tell I was suffering a bit but still did the massage anyway, just avoiding the sinuses. She said that in unhealthy people this reaction is normal :worried: and that I would likely feel like this after the next couple of sessions. I feel like crap but will persevere because I think that coupled with my new lifestyle, it will make a difference in the long run. I just can't have another year like the last one.

12.30pm Lost my appetite
1/2 protein bar
11 almonds

2.30pm
1/2 cup tuna
1/2 cup brown rice
splash hot sauce

4.30pm
P went to the gym again, I passed, but did take a walk to the local store, about 30 mins, sneezing all the way. Thought the sun would do me good (it's reached 105 degrees already and it's only Spring! I'm dreading the summer).

5.00pm
Protein shake made w/
1 cup skim milk
1/4 cup frozen blueberries
1 tbsp flax oil

7.30pm
4oz sardines in tomato
2 slices Performax bread

Managed to step up the water intake, about 3 liters.

1493cals P:44 C:26 F:30 Fibre:18g

Sunday October 9

Had a rough night's sleep. Finally got up at 9am, ate a banana and had an epsom salt bath. Took some painkillers as I ached all over -including back and bis from workout.

9am
1 small banana

10.00am
6 egg whites, 1 yolk
1 slice Performax bread
1tbsp almond butter
Vinegar drink, multivit, flax, olive leaf

1.00pm
Protein shake made w/
1 cup skim milk
1 tbsp flax oil
2/3 cup frozen mango