Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mermaid's Log

mermaid said:
Tuesday October 18

6.30am
1 cup bran cereal
2/3 cup skim milk
5 egg whites, 1 yolk
vinegar drink, multivit, zinc, flax

10.00am
22 almonds
7 prunes
Green tea

1.30pm
1 medium grilled chicken breast
1 cup grilled zucchini

5.00pm
2/3 cup cottage cheese
1/2 cup blueberries
1 tbsp almond butter
Green tea

7.00pm Chest and tris
DB Incline Press
DB Pullover
Machine Chest Press
Cable Flyes
DB Tricep Extension
Skullcrushers
15 mins 15% 2.7mph

8.30pm
Protein shake made w/
1 tbsp flax
a few frozen strawberries

1545 cals P:39 C:28 F:33 Fiber:19g Water: 1 gallon

This is such a day by day thing for me. I'm struggling if I'm honest. I think about food all the time and just wonder if it will ever become an automatic thing where I make good choices without thinking. I work long hours and use that as a reason not to work out. I try to make "appointments" to go but it's not working so far.

However, I look at people around, in airports, at the checkout and I hate the fact that I'm one of those unhealthy lumps. Those people who obviously take care of their bodies, muscular and energetic, I admire so much because I know absolutely realise what it takes to look and feel like that.

I just have to keep going, keep trying.

I'm a bit hormonal, can you tell?

Mermie (in most loving voice):

Sounds like you're doing great. The weekend binging (sp) can get you down. Make your goals and stick to them. I see that you're taking your food to your meetings now. That's a good thing! Just keep moving forward and choke the stuff down even when you don't feel like it. We all do it. Sometimes if I see a chicken breast I want to kak on sight, but somehow, we get thru.

I just made it thru my hormonal week last week. Thank God it's over. Think positive and know that one day you'll look back at your old body and hard work and thank yourself for sticking to it. Hope you have a great week!

Scorp

ScorpioGirl said:
Mermie (in most loving voice):

Sounds like you're doing great. The weekend binging (sp) can get you down. Make your goals and stick to them. I see that you're taking your food to your meetings now. That's a good thing! Just keep moving forward and choke the stuff down even when you don't feel like it. We all do it. Sometimes if I see a chicken breast I want to kak on sight, but somehow, we get thru.

I just made it thru my hormonal week last week. Thank God it's over. Think positive and know that one day you'll look back at your old body and hard work and thank yourself for sticking to it. Hope you have a great week!

Scorp

Thanks so much SG. This made my day. :heart:

Wednesday October 19

This was the first morning in MONTHS that I woke up and felt GOOD. And it lasted all day - no fatigue, headache, sinus, sickness of any kind :biggrin:

6.30am
1 cup bran cereal
2/3 cup milk
5 whites, 1 yolk
Vinegar drink, multi, zinc, flax

11.00am
1 cup tuna
1/4 cup cottage cheese
1/2 avocado
Green tea

2.00pm
Protein bar
Green tea

5.00pm
2/3 cup cottage cheese
1/4 cup blueberries
3 prunes
11 almonds

Got home, P had a big win at work so what did we do to celebrate?

7.30pm Gym
Squats - 6 sets
Leg Press - 4 sets
Calves - 4 sets
15 mins walking lunges on treadmill 15% - dead slow though

8.45pm
Protein Shake

1540 cals P:47 C:24 F:29 Fiber:22g Water:1 gallon AGAIN!!

Times are a-changing when the gym beats a couple of cocktails and a fatty appetiser :eek2:

Times are a-changing when the gym beats a couple of cocktails and a fatty appetiser

I know what you mean. Give me some weights and cables over alcohol and french fries, anyday!

You're doing great Mermaid - keep it up! :)

Thanks BuffaloGirl :heart: Though some days it is hard to keep it up!

Thursday October 20

Boy, do I ache. Good ache though. Chest, tris and legs - it's made me quite tired and craving carbs. Almost lost it at lunch:

6.30am
1 cup bran cereal
2/3 cup FF milk
6 whites, 1 yolk
Vinegar drink, multi, zinc, flax, olive leaf

10.00am
2/3 cup cottage cheese
1/2 cup blueberries
1 tbsp almond butter
Green tea

12.30pm Went out with colleague
Open chicken breast sandwich w/ Italian bread roll
1/2 cup sweet potato salsa w/ olive oil
1/2 cup lettuce
Green tea

I only ate half the bread - it was soooo good - almost ate the lot but managed to stop myself

3.00pm
Protein bar
Green tea

mermaid said:
Thanks BuffaloGirl :heart: Though some days it is hard to keep it up!

Thursday October 20

Boy, do I ache. Good ache though. Chest, tris and legs - it's made me quite tired and craving carbs. Almost lost it at lunch:

6.30am
1 cup bran cereal
2/3 cup FF milk
6 whites, 1 yolk
Vinegar drink, multi, zinc, flax, olive leaf

10.00am
2/3 cup cottage cheese
1/2 cup blueberries
1 tbsp almond butter
Green tea

12.30pm Went out with colleague
Open chicken breast sandwich w/ Italian bread roll
1/2 cup sweet potato salsa w/ olive oil
1/2 cup lettuce
Green tea

I only ate half the bread - it was soooo good - almost ate the lot but managed to stop myself

3.00pm
Protein bar
Green tea

I left work early for a change.

5.00pm
40 mins steady state cardio - treadmill

6.30pm
4 oz chicken
1/2 cup asparagus
1/2 tbsp cranberry sauce

Hell, I am so hungry - I haven't felt like this since I started.

1701 cals P:43 C:29 F:28 Fiber:17g Water: Almost 4 litres

Friday October 21

8.00am
Vinegar drink, multi, flax, zinc, olive leaf
2 slices performax bread
1 tbsp almond butter
3oz grilled chicken

11.00am
1 cup cottage cheese
1/2 cup blueberries
green tea

1.30pm
3 oz chicken
1/2 avocado
1/2 cup cucumber

3.30pm
Protein bar
Green tea

6.30pm
4 slices thin crust pizza, half cheese, w/ meat and veggies
3 glasses white wine

Went to bed 8.30pm - exhausted

I need to wean myself off the psychological aspect of a Friday night reward because it impacts food goals over the weekend.

2061 cals P:31 C:24 F:30 A:15 Fiber:21g Water: 4 liters

I am quite glad that I have managed to up the water intake though.

WOw =) mermaid, you took the words out of my mouth! My "expected" dinner on friday night is always a HARD decision to make, because everyone i see is eating something good! lol.....unlike us trying to eat right. And anytime i give in to my FRIDAY night, it's REALLY hard to get refocused the rest of the weeekend. It almost becomes a free-for-all! =)

believeNme said:
WOw =) mermaid, you took the words out of my mouth! My "expected" dinner on friday night is always a HARD decision to make, because everyone i see is eating something good! lol.....unlike us trying to eat right. And anytime i give in to my FRIDAY night, it's REALLY hard to get refocused the rest of the weeekend. It almost becomes a free-for-all! =)

I hear ya, girl. Today has been HARD. But I didn't give in to the pancake craving even though I was desperate to!!

Top Bottom