Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mermaid's Log

Mermaid, this is your log, and nobody can take that away from you, no matter what your goals are, they are yours and this board and the ladies are here to help you reach them. You don't have to be a serious as other ladies, you do as much as you're happy with and comfortable with.

lol @ NYC, yea watch out for my :velvett: I like to use it often. lol

OMG, you girls really are the best. I love the support I get here :heart:

SG, it's been a rough few days at work. Meetings, presentations, business dinners galore. Good news is that I've made a breakthrough with my boss - I think he is finally taking my opinions on board; I guess it just took some time for him to trust me. Plus I'm a woman. And he's a - how can I say - a traditionalist when it comes to women in the workplace in management. I force myself to be so unemotional at work (to gain the respect) that I turn to jello when I come home.

I am so looking forward to the weekend.

Anyway, I've fallen off the wagon but not as I quite expected. Missing meals due to poor planning and being busy and no gym time. The funny thing is I am craving to eat my purple cottage cheese concoction and egg whites. Weird because it's a distinct change within me but good, obviously. I thought I would be able to perform a "Body for Life Challenge" miracle in the twelve weeks I've been logging. Um, no and I have great respect for people who do. I've just taken "baby steps" to a new level. And that's OK too because it's a life change I'm going through.

Enough rambling.

And Ms24k and anyone else who feels it necessary? Please use the :velvett: on me any time you like :)

... oops, meant to send this via PM ...

Last edited:
You're awesome girl! Just keep it going and think of what you would be craving if you hadn't decided to make this change. ;)

mermaid said:
And Ms24k and anyone else who feels it necessary? Please use the :velvett: on me any time you like :)

"Beat me ... whip me ... make me sign bad checks ..."

Mermaid you're such a tease :qt: ...

I thought I would be able to perform a "Body for Life Challenge" miracle in the twelve weeks I've been logging. Um, no and I have great respect for people who do. I've just taken "baby steps" to a new level. And that's OK too because it's a life change I'm going through.

We all have to move at our own pace. Life is different for all of us. If you feel quilty, just try to push a little harder. How's the cardio and weight training coming since surgery?

Hey mermaid, I love reading your logs. You are an ispiration and your stories make me smile. Keep it up and dont leave out the details!! :)

Mermaid,

I'd also like to add that whenever I hop on over to your log I smile. I love how your personality shines through. Food and exercise aren't necessarily disconnected from the rest of your life..it's all tied together. I think it's great how you talk about how stuff going on in your life affects the choices you make in regards to your health.

Top Bottom