Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mermaid's Log

I love you ladies, you're the best :heart:

Tuesday 22 November

No work today, in recovery. Actually I'm faring well, just a little discomfort. Going back to work on Thursday - it's so good to have a break from the boss/meetings even though it's not the best circumstances.

8.15am
1/2 cup oats made w/ water
1/4 cup FF yogurt
1 tbsp LSA
1 tbsp maple syrup
6 whites, 1 yolk scrambled
multi, zinc, flax, sesamax, 2 levorex

Steady walk to store and back - about 20 mins.

10.30am
2 slices Performax bread, toasted
1 tbsp almond butter

1 Glucorell-R

1.00pm
4oz grilled chicken cooked w/ 1 tbsp olive oil and spices
1/2 cup FF refried beans
1 tbsp jalapenos
1 tbsp taco sauce
sesamax, 2 levorex

1 Glucorell-R

4.00pm
Really wanted pancakes. So searched for Miss24k's recipe and made them. OMG, this could save my diet as pancakes are the last of the cheatfoods that I can't help resist. These will wean me off the real thing, I hope.

3/4 of the whole recipe w/
1/2 cup blueberries
2 tsp thickened cream

:p

sesamax, 2 levorex

Later:

7.00pm ish
3oz grilled chicken on BBQ
1 cup dry stir fried peppers, zucchini, broccoli

All day, I've had many glasses of water - did not count.

~1570cals P:38 C:31 F:31 Fiber:25g

Wednesday 23 November

Slept in. Aaahhh, I could get used to not working, LOL.

9.00am On the beach
30 mins soft sand walking - moderate pace.

9.45am
2/3 cup cottage cheese
1/2 cup blueberries
1 tbsp almond butter
1 liter water
multi, flax, zinc, sesamax, 2 levorex

12.30pm
Protein bar
500ml water

1 Glucorell-R

4.00pm
2 slices Performax bread
3 hard boiled eggs, 1 yolk mashed w/
1 tbsp regular mayonnaise
1 liter water
2 levorex, sesamax

mermaid said:
Wednesday 23 November

Slept in. Aaahhh, I could get used to not working, LOL.

9.00am On the beach
30 mins soft sand walking - moderate pace.

9.45am
2/3 cup cottage cheese
1/2 cup blueberries
1 tbsp almond butter
1 liter water

12.30pm
Protein bar
500ml water

1 Glucorell-R

4.00pm
2 slices Performax bread
3 hard boiled eggs, 1 yolk mashed w/
1 tbsp regular mayonnaise
1 liter water
2 levorex, sesamax

6.00pm
1/2 cup plain FF yogurt
2 scoops protein
1/4 cup blueberries
500ml water

1 Glucorell-R

8.00pm
4oz grilled chicken
3/4 cup mexican beans
1 tbsp jalapenos
2 levorex, sesamax

1 liter water

1384 cals P:44 C:25 F:31

I'm reworking my goals. By that I mean splitting up my main goal into smaller parts - baby steps.

I weigh 152. (Lost the extra I put on over the past weeks)

So, first step is to break the 150lb mark.

I know I should concentrate on bodyfat - but I still have plenty to lose and can not measure BF properly at home/gym.

I will be 149 by December 7

Thursday 24 November

Happy Thanksgiving! It was always my favourite holiday when I lived in the US - I had some great times with my American friends.

Had a shocker of a day though.

Started off well, went to work, spent most of the morning answering the 1000 emails I got in the time away and catching up on the gossip - there was a lot; one serious lost time injury and three terminations, one for fighting on the factory floor!?

7.30am
2/3 cup cottage cheese
1/2 cup blueberries
1 tbsp almond butter
500ml water
multi, zinc, flax, sesamax, levorex

500ml water

10.30am
2 slices Performax bread
3oz sardines in tomato
500ml water

1.30pm
4oz grilled chicken
1 cup mixed veggies
1/4 cup mexican beans
500ml water
sesamax, 2 levorex

Then forgot to eat. Didn't plan well through my all afternoon meeting about why we are still losing money.

500ml water

6.00pm Gym
Now this is where it goes pear-shaped. Had an "accident" and needed to leave early. I had gone into details but probably not appropriate. Managed 30 mins hill program on bike. I'm not ready for a full on work out yet.

7.00pm
4oz chicken
1/2 cup green peas
1 tbsp cranberry sauce (in the Thanksgiving spirit)
1 cup FF milk
1oz cashews
1 liter water
sesamax, 2 levorex

1423 cals P:45 C:25 F:30 Fiber:19g

Last edited:
Friday 25 November

Today I ate like I was a 19 year old at college. You know, when you forget to eat, then when you remember, you eat crap.

Had a rough night's sleep. Went to work as usual.

11.00am
2 slices Performax bread
1 tbsp almond butter
1/2 cup cottage cheese
500ml water

Forgot supps

5.00pm
1 muesli bar

5.30pm
Remedial massage

3 glucorell-r

8.00pm
3 slices thin crust meat/fruit pizza
1 cup cranberry juice

Bloody hell, that's bad. Talk about a carb up day.

9.30pm
1 liter water

1215 cals P:19 C:54 F:27 Fiber:18g

It's been a very very strange day for me. I would elaborate like I did yesterday but then feel bad for divulging too much info and then would delete most of the post. Though the process of getting it off my chest feels good :insane:

Anyway, hope you guys had a great holiday. It's been a bit lonely on the board today!!

mermaid said:
3 slices thin crust meat/fruit pizza
1 cup cranberry juice

Meat/fruit pizza sounds yummy! I used to live in Singapore and they had all kinds of fancy pizza concoctions just at our regular pizza hut. Of course, since I'm still digesting the calorific indian food from last night, I really shouldn't be thinking of pizza right now.

I actually did read your story posted yesterday. I enjoyed the Hilton sisters anecdote. And kudos to you for being ambitious to hit the gym right after your surgery regardless of how it turned out. Sounds like you got out of there without too much embarrassment and that's what matters.

I'm on these boards through the holidays, so don't feel too lonely.

OK, Mermaid, now that's just not fair. Leaving out the details and all. I'm feeling a little like a busybody right now, but it's just KILLING me.....what happened?

Well, you've probably gathered by now what a mess Mermaid is. I do struggle to keep things together and don't always think before I act.

Yesterday I decided that I felt well (you know, after invasive gynaecological surgery), back to normal and I would go to the gym. So I get on the bike for a warm up, pedalling away, feeling good, up the pace, when I experienced a "leaking" feeling down below. I casually look between my legs (as you do when you're on a bike :rolleyes: ) and my fears were realised and yes, I was wearing WHITE shorts. Was planning on staying on that thing until the gym closed (three more hours) but muscle catabolism doesn't fit in my goals right now.

Well at the same time, the Hilton sisters joined me on the bikes. They've been in the gym for months and months, lost a lot of size (size 0-2 now I guess) but still skinny fat. They look JUST like the Hiltons - extremely high maintenance even at the gym. And they're sat next to ME; older, greyer, fatter, paler, no makeup, bleached T-shirt and nicely "patterned" white shorts. Now they're eye candy for the guys and everyone is looking over (at them) but then glancing over at me too. Oh, yes, I'm feeling REALLY good about myself. I wanted to disappear.

After 30 mins, the Hiltons get off and go to the changing rooms. I wrap my towel around my waist and follow them. Thank God. Anyway, once in there, Paris says to Nicky that she needed to go to the store, Nicky asks what for and Paris says "because I've run out of laxatives".

Ha ha ha ha ha, I'm saying to myself, must be for all the protein you're eating. NOT. And for a few moments I'm loving the fact that the poor girl probably has an eating disorder. She looks better than me but is more screwed up than me. Yes!

But then I'm thinking WTF Mermaid? Nice one. Get a hold of yourself for God's sake. That's just an evil thing to think :evil: I don't wish an eating disorder on anyone and I don't normally think that way.

So coupled with the fact that someone on EF thinks I sell souls for karma (run your mouse over the green karma hits and see what description you get!) I am now officially the :devil:

I edited my original post because I was embarrassed by what I was saying - all the other girls on EF seem so much more together than me and keep this board solely for serious training/diet issues. But this is my log; and my success at my fitness goals is so closely related to my hormones/emotions/personal experiences. I love EF and the ladies on it. I'm definitely going to keep logging and getting things off my chest :) I guess if people don't like to read it, they can unsubscribe this thread!

mermaid said:
...this is my log; and my success at my fitness goals is so closely related to my hormones/emotions/personal experiences. I love EF and the ladies on it. I'm definitely going to keep logging and getting things off my chest :) I guess if people don't like to read it, they can unsubscribe this thread!
Amen sista! ;)

Keep at it ! This is your way to track, log, benefit, motivate, support, share and WHATEVER you want to use it for ...

Even though you might not see it as often as you should, your log inspires others ... so not only are YOU growing, you're helping others along their way too ! :)

;)

Saturday 25 November

Woke up as bloated as all hell. Was it all the carbs from yesterday? Pizza? Salt? Um, yes.

Still not a good day to go to the gym. I have to say that I'm missing it - hoping to be better tomorrow - but will keep it light. Now panicking that I won't make the Dec 7 deadline. Health comes first.

8.00am
6 whites, 1 yolk cooked as omelette w/
2 cube feta, 1/2 cup frozen spinach
multi, flax, zinc, 2 levorex, sesamax
750ml water

Met friend for a girly day. P was working.

3-glucorell-r

11.00am
3 pancakes w/ berries, I know, I know
NO maple syrup
1 cappucino

Shopping - 500ml water

Movies - 500ml water, NO crap food

3.30pm
1/2 salmon fillet, grilled
1 cup mixed salad w/ french dressing
shaved pecorino
500ml water
sesamax, 2 levorex

Went home - 1 liter water

It's now 8.00pm and I'm not hungry at all. Still bloated so drinking more water. My body feels funny right now. Need to eat something else, only had ~1000 cals so far.

Top Bottom