Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Masteron Only Cycle

I was gonna do a mast and primo cycle but decided to a shot of sust 800 Mgs mast/500 primo/270 sust... If it's short like 6 weeks you won't need test I've ran winny solo for 3 months and sex drive was great for the first 2 months... If primo is expensive mast and eq would be a great combo for what you want

You keep asking the same questions, are you reading the responses? You're not going to gain water weight with test prop.....if you don't want to gain "too much weight" why are you juicing @ all?

~EZ

My thoughts exactly...

Forget what i said lol. If u don't want to gain any muscle forget the whole cycle, forget steroids. U can get 'muscle hardness' with a good diet and training, And at 7-8% bodyfat u should already be hard and vascular...
How much do u weigh?

I think mast e with equipoise is cool for strength gains and getting in shape without much weight gain. mast has good androgenic properties and equipoise has enough estrogen for health n preventing tiredness. you could hit that and still have you dick working... most tipicaly id say add test but this is another option... i think a good option. most anabolics based steroids are gonna need to be complemented by some androgen usually test with a few exceptions.

I was gonna do a mast and primo cycle but decided to a shot of sust 800 Mgs mast/500 primo/270 sust... If it's short like 6 weeks you won't need test I've ran winny solo for 3 months and sex drive was great for the first 2 months... If primo is expensive mast and eq would be a great combo for what you want
didnt see your post bro same thought on the eq mast! your cycle looks bad ass for rocking out... thats perfect with the low dose of test.

Why would one juice and not want to put on mass. I juice in the hopes of getting huge. :)
some people just want to use for athletic enhancement... i think its cool... big power to weight ratio.... great for powerlifting mma boxing wrestling. steroids are great for getting big but its not thier only use.

I'm happy with my size now just wanna get more ripped and vascular too yes you can be lean without roids but you'll never attain that rock hard ripped look i want to look spring through summer ;)

masterdon needs to be ran a min of 12 weeks more is better ,what you will see is a complete body recompisition

Mast will only positively effect your libido. No other steroid, NO OTHER STEROID, will make your dick harder. I am almost sorry everytime I run it. A brisk wind will have trying to hide a chub.

painful erections all night long lol

Top Bottom