Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lot of lab results back---advice needed

You can also supplement with borax, 1/4 teaspoon in a liter of water sipped throughout the day, which will pull bromides and fluorides out of your body by creating a new compound that then can be flushed out of your body

damn, knew I forgot something, good catch!

I was a little leery about using borax myself so I use triple boron (3mg caps) 1 cap 3x a day.

What the fuck.. lol. You guys are killing me here. Triple boron.. borax sipping water pulling from the elements

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

The issue is that boron is quickly eliminated from the body, so its much more effective when sipped throughout the day. Borax is simply Sodium Tetraborate, 5 boron atoms with a sodium atom...MSDS safety roughly the same as table salt...

20 mule team all the way, just make sure its unscented...if you know someone with arthritis, this is the cure...boron is to the parathyroid gland what iodine is to the thyroid...the parathyroid controls the calcium magnesium pump...without boron it fails to operate properly,letting calcium go into the muscle, but being unable to pump it out and replace it with magnesium...calcium gets stuck in the muscle, magnesium has no where to go so its flushed out of the body and the calcium can't get to the bones where it belongs...this is why calcium usually does nothing but hurt people with arthritis by making the problem worse...

Proof is countries with the lowest rates of boron like Jamaica have almost a 70% rate of arthritis where even dogs limp around and countries with the highest boron soil content have almost unheard of rates of arthritis of under 1% like Israel(0.7%)

So I found out my multi supplements 150mcg of iodine and 100mcg of selenium.

So I found out my multi supplements 150mcg of iodine and 100mcg of selenium.

Thats pretty typical from a multi. its estimated humans need 6-13mg daily, at a minimum thats 40x more than whats in your daily. Loading is to build up the bodies stores until its carrying around optimal levels and then you cut back to daily maintenance dose which I would say for an athletic male is going to be on the high end or around 12-13mg daily which is 86X more than whats in your multi.

For selenium, I would add a dedicated selenium dose of 200-300mcg and take at the oposite time of day as your multi.

Last edited:
Careful with selenium, too much can be highly toxic to the body and its not that much more than a maintenance dose

Its definitely one to be careful with and if one wasnt supplementing iodine, I would be leary to go over whats in a multi. With iodine supplementation though you need to be certain you have enough selenium or the extra iodine will cause problems. If you stay under 800mcg selenium AND you are taking 12mg iodine or more you should be good to go.

Selenium plays a huge role in DNA and recharging glutathione.

So borax, selenium and iodine I should be supplementing

I dont see any mention of LH or FSH...

on low T you will obviously struggle to hold muscle mass, i dont know what age you are but TRT seems like an option worth considering.

then you can blast and cruise :dance2:

Thanks, just looked at it and ordered the Biomax sublingual...I very likely do have adrenal fatigue having psoriasis for 13+ years now really stresses the body...

I already have pregnenelone but haven't really taken it often, and I have DHEA so I can make a transdermal DHEA again...do all 3 in conjuncture with each other? What's the pregnenelone dose recommended?

Yeah all 3 at the same time. My wife has the info on the pregnolone. I'll have to ask her.

Top Bottom