Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Looking for Elite Athletic cycle!!

ArmaniAK47 said:
lol wootooom.

you didnt say you were tested, duesh basket!

if you're tested use testosterone suspension.. it is the safest for tested athletes.. out of your system in a week or less..
No comment lol

Is deca good for tested athletes? I've always heard that deca stays detectable for a long time...up to 12 months

What is good for tested athletes? what is out of your system within 3 to 4 months?

use NPP if you worried about detection ( shorter life)

Deca is GREAT for mineral/calcium deposition for bones, joints, body.

should be very therapeutic in low doses for an athlete

Dude, unless you are at a D-III school which I think they dont get tested, you would be nuts to do Deca....I know guys who tested positive for Deca long after the use...and also tested positive for stuff they didnt even think they were taking (blackmarket shit that wasnt what the bottle said)....you better be damn sure of your source, especially if you are at a D-I program that gets tested prior to camp and during spring ball...and Im not up on NCAA rules, but I *heard* that things have changed and testing is even more stringent than it used to be, ie they can pop in at different times, etc...at least if it was the old days and you knew they only came around camp and spring ball, guys could cycle accordingly and many used orals just to be safe with the testing....

If you dont know these things about testing and that certain things might not be the wisest to do while you are a tested athlete, I wouldnt mess with it...you could end up sitting the pine suspended or worse yet get kicked out of school, or if you are a full ride somewhere have the option of staying in school but paying your own tuition....

Hit your diet hard, train smart (and I mean dig into S&C research especially if you dont have a well read coach), and supplement your ass off....EFAs, anti oxidants, BCAAs pre/during practice with a carb drink, post practice/workout shake with whey and extra leucine, hit up some creatine, anti oxidants, maybe do some adaptogens and natural herbal T boosters....shove some protein meal and shake down right before bed...and as much as it might be hard to do in college, if you want to go pro and are not a complete genetic freak, cut out the booze, get good sleep, hydrate like mad....dial in everything you can.

If you are good enough to play at the next level, once your senior year is out you will have an agent who will take care of you getting the right coaching pre-combine, nutrition, and chemical assistance...if you are not a total total bad ass without the sauce, its not going to make you a better athlete man....would be great for recovery, healing, size, etc, all the good stuff its popular for, but will NOT make you a better athlete. Not knocking you brother, dont know you at all, but just in case thats along the lines of what you are thinking that it will make you a better athlete. Plus you would be eating your heart out if you tested positive, Ive seen it happen and destroy lives emotionally...if you love football, sitting out a season for getting popped not knowing exactly what you are doing, will eat you alive.

armaniak, In my teams offense I am a hyrbid fullback. Im used in a lot of different formations for recieving purposes and blocking in open spaces off the edge.My playing weight is 215-218 but right now im around 208-212. im looking to get a little over 220 with bodyfat any where from 7-11% or lower if possible. What cycle would yolu reccomend and what doses?
thanks
dreamelite

Looking to hit a certain BF% may not be one of your priorities....if you are under say 14% and playing RB I wouldnt worry about thing other than dialing in all the things I listed above, and working in the off season on training right especially speed and movement skills...if you are 18-21 in college playing ball, and cant put 10-15lbs on naturally before next season, you arent doing something right.

Im not trying to be a jerk bro, I loved football as much as anyone I know...would hate to think guys get their hearts broken by not avoiding mistakes that are easily preventable.

POWER36 --thanks bro i appreciate it. Im not the one to talk about my skills but i Have earned a full-ride to a D-1AA program and i have played well during camp and made a pretty good impression among my coaches. Ive busted my ass and performed well in games as freshman (my current grade) and the cycle is only used to get bigger and stronger, faster lol i know that steroids wont make me better athlete and thats not purpose. it is entirely to get bigger and stronger pack on weight in a short time period. the NCAA already came by and wont be back till next yearso im out of the clear for that. I understand theres still a risk but i have a reliable source on great products. Do u have any other suggestions? thanks bro
dreamelite

Oh i understand bro. dont get me wrong i train in the summer and spring to work on the funnctional aspect of football and speed training and what not. I have put on good weight before without any gear. its just its hard now living on campus and haveing to eat school food as ur daily consumption. its just not healthy food but i try to manage. im just looking for new ways to gain weight fast, lose bodyfat, and get stronger. all in all it wont be the factor make make me play better or be a better athlete, but it will make me more athletic in terms of body mass and low body fat. u know as well as i do that it truly does play a role in college football.

Dude, unless you are at a D-III school which I think they dont get tested, you would be nuts to do Deca....I know guys who tested positive for Deca long after the use...and also tested positive for stuff they didnt even think they were taking (blackmarket shit that wasnt what the bottle said)....you better be damn sure of your source, especially if you are at a D-I program that gets tested prior to camp and during spring ball...and Im not up on NCAA rules, but I *heard* that things have changed and testing is even more stringent than it used to be, ie they can pop in at different times, etc...at least if it was the old days and you knew they only came around camp and spring ball, guys could cycle accordingly and many used orals just to be safe with the testing....

If you dont know these things about testing and that certain things might not be the wisest to do while you are a tested athlete, I wouldnt mess with it...you could end up sitting the pine suspended or worse yet get kicked out of school, or if you are a full ride somewhere have the option of staying in school but paying your own tuition....

Hit your diet hard, train smart (and I mean dig into S&C research especially if you dont have a well read coach), and supplement your ass off....EFAs, anti oxidants, BCAAs pre/during practice with a carb drink, post practice/workout shake with whey and extra leucine, hit up some creatine, anti oxidants, maybe do some adaptogens and natural herbal T boosters....shove some protein meal and shake down right before bed...and as much as it might be hard to do in college, if you want to go pro and are not a complete genetic freak, cut out the booze, get good sleep, hydrate like mad....dial in everything you can.

If you are good enough to play at the next level, once your senior year is out you will have an agent who will take care of you getting the right coaching pre-combine, nutrition, and chemical assistance...if you are not a total total bad ass without the sauce, its not going to make you a better athlete man....would be great for recovery, healing, size, etc, all the good stuff its popular for, but will NOT make you a better athlete. Not knocking you brother, dont know you at all, but just in case thats along the lines of what you are thinking that it will make you a better athlete. Plus you would be eating your heart out if you tested positive, Ive seen it happen and destroy lives emotionally...if you love football, sitting out a season for getting popped not knowing exactly what you are doing, will eat you alive.

Great advice power36...especially about not boozingsleep and hydration. I look back a my college playing days and wish I would have done the right things more often

athletes expect there bodies to perform a peak level, but so many of us/them treat our bodies like shit and don't do what it takes to make them perform to there max potential....the ignorance of youth....I am definately guilty of this...i gues hindsight is 20/20

I hear ya on looking back on wishing I could do some things different....I had numerous injuries in high school and college ball, the majority from overtraining....back in the day there was no internet, the only real source for workouts was muscle magazines (ugh WRONG for training athletes), and many football coaches were all about powerlifting and BFS type programs where it was move the weight, not much mechanics or skills training, and the bloody stupid running programs there were...then Id go on and add a bunch of mixed and matched workouts I got from magazines, guys at the gym who knew nothing about sports, and some powerlifting workouts from the old school Dr. Squat books...oh and really stupid stuff like the HIT Cybergenics workouts...haha wow I did a lot of stupid stuff....and the supplements tasted horrible, I had to stand over the sink and gut down the original Amino Fuel, stuff tasted like vomit, no flavoring, and wonderful Weider Chewables and Tigers Milk bars haah....things have come a long way....

I thought beer was good for carb loading, now I know it dehydrates you and drops you T levels...as well for people like me it was fire water or the Devils Juice...damn lucky I didnt use up all of my 9 lives...

Yea, Ive learned it would have been better to train SMARTER, not harder...and a lot of nutritional things I did wrong, especially screwing with Bodyopus pre-season was damn dumb (going Keto)....and I dont think its as much of a problem now, but popping lots of Vivarin (do they still make that stuff??!), and "cross toppers" pure ephedrine, with lots of coffee=DUMB....

So yea my friend I am not preaching about being a goody goody....I raised hell and trained balls to the wall....didnt use gear in college because I was lucky to be crazy strong and big naturally, and I did eat and supplement like my life depended on it...and I know its a part of college football for sure, but Ive seen too many people do it without having a real clue...and some getting popped for it....I didnt have a good source, nor enough money to buy stuff if I did, but I would probably have liked to try GH and Test just for recovery from workouts and soft tissue injuries.

Anyways its late and I need some sleep...I start thinking about the glory days Ill be up all night with flashbacks and dreams about taking on the iso....

Top Bottom