Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Looking for Elite Athletic cycle!!

DreamElite

I'm currently in college and I have experimented with different types of gear before. During my offseason after Christmas break I plan on taking two cyles (with adequate time off in between) all the way up through spring and summer. Im looking to gain anywhere from 10-15 lbs and get my bodyfat anywhere from 7-11% so that I can maintain my speed as I gain the weight and possibly even increase! Im looking to first cycle:
Test Enthanate, Tren, Equipoise, and possibly D-BOL.

What do you think and do you have any suggestions? Thank you!!

-DreamElite

I'm currently in college and I have experimented with different types of gear before. During my offseason after Christmas break I plan on taking two cyles (with adequate time off in between) all the way up through spring and summer. Im looking to gain anywhere from 10-15 lbs and get my bodyfat anywhere from 7-11% so that I can maintain my speed as I gain the weight and possibly even increase! Im looking to first cycle:
Test Enthanate, Tren, Equipoise, and possibly D-BOL.

What do you think and do you have any suggestions? Thank you!!

-DreamElite

fine for packing on weight and -as long as diet and training are dialled in - leaning up. tren however is a killer for cardio, so its not the best bet for your goals. i'm sure as long as youre not a fat fuck you could get there with other less cardio inhibiting compounds!

Stay off drugs and compete fairly.

i understand where your coming from. Im looking to take this cycle as a way to better my future in my sport and compete at the highest possible level
If you do have any suggestions please let me know! thank you

yeah as DT said dont use them

Use Supps bro

HOWEVER if you do go to the dark side

This is awsome for Athletes:

Test 250 a week
Deca 100 a week
EQ 400 a week

thanks man i appreciate the advice and for the suggestion!

By the way man... whats the omegabodybuilding pamphlet that you posted that has been getting AMAZING reviews.. what does it entail and would you suggest it to a college football athlete?

what position do you play in football?

I wouldnt use tren unless I was on the line.. it fucking KILLS my cardio.. but the gains and fat loss rock my socks...

yeah as DT said dont use them

Use Supps bro

HOWEVER if you do go to the dark side

This is awsome for Athletes:

Test 250 a week
Deca 100 a week
EQ 400 a week

Is deca good for tested athletes? I've always heard that deca stays detectable for a long time...up to 12 months

What is good for tested athletes? what is out of your system within 3 to 4 months?

stats?????? jesus!!!

lol wootooom.

you didnt say you were tested, duesh basket!

if you're tested use testosterone suspension.. it is the safest for tested athletes.. out of your system in a week or less..

Top Bottom