Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

longest workout of your life?

koqenb

Would like to have a fun little discussion about the longest workout you’ve ever had of your life
when did that happen and how long was it
was it something that you expected to do or was it something that just happened on the whim where you just kept going and going like the Energizer Bunny and couldn’t stop
I recently did a long work out about an hour and a half and it was my longest workout ever and I didn’t even realize it was that long because I was having such a good time

Would like to have a fun little discussion about the longest workout you’ve ever had of your life
when did that happen and how long was it
was it something that you expected to do or was it something that just happened on the whim where you just kept going and going like the Energizer Bunny and couldn’t stop
I recently did a long work out about an hour and a half and it was my longest workout ever and I didn’t even realize it was that long because I was having such a good time
i did 3 hours 1 time but i was talking a lot lol

Probably 2 hours, but ots less about time and more about what happens in a given time. Workload os the real measurement. Back in the day Arnold used to measure total pounds moved during a workout weight times sets times reps and that's how his workout was measured

my longest training session was about an hour and a half

if you include cardio I've gone up to 2 hours

I like to do 45 minutes that's it

when it comes to weight training you don't need to go for hours

I've never trained longer than an hour with weights

Top Bottom