Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Kobe Bryant buys wife $4million diamond ring

The Nature Boy said:

I wasn't really argueing with you, ass.

And he insults me now.

Someone do me a favor and tell Nature Bear that I no longer like him. I do not wish to speak with him anymore.

You all forget....

$4 Million divided by the 20 years his ass will serve in prison...is a cheap ass gift

The Nature Boy said:

actually diamonds have relative value. they can be bought and sold more than what they'd be worth if De Beers (mmmm beers) would open their vaults and flood the market with all the diamonds they have in reserve. keeping the diamonds in reserve artificially inflates the value of diamonds. stupid women and thier love of diamonds.

Aint that the truth! I dread the day I ever have to buy some stupid rock for woman. Especially when you know the reasons behind the cost. Sucks!

velvett said:
I would take the 8 carat rock and shove it up his .......

... the night before I have him served.

Serve him dinner. I doubt you would walk out on him if you were in her situation w/her education level and business skills. She is a nothing w/out him, just another cute girl who is in her prime. She knows this and they have children together. Even w/half his assets, alimony she will not be in the spotlight much longer if she leaves him. Trust me she is staying put as 99.999% of most women in her predicament would...

Mackavelli said:

I doubt you would walk out on him if you were in her situation w/her education level and business skills

Fortunately, I'm not her.

I have no problem walking away with my favorite trinkets, my car and the ATM card in my pocket.
:D

And you know what it would not be that he cheated (ok it is to a point) but that he would have shamed my family and would have made me look like an idiot.

WODIN said:
That really is disgusting.

A) Diamonds have no real intrisic value.
B) Diamons fund more crime, terrorism and voilence in the world than any other commodity.
C) She's hot but damn! No pussy is worth 4 mil! (LOL!!!)

Well it's either 4 million now to ease the wifey or who knows how many millions if the girl gets unhappy and wants a divorce. What would you pick?

Top Bottom