Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Kobe Bryant buys wife $4million diamond ring

I'm curious to know what you all do to "make up" when you've fucked up w/regard to your significant other. Do you buy flowers? Be an asshole and blame what you did wrong on her? Take her to a nice dinner?
4mill seems a bit much, he must be afraid of a nasty divorce. Will it work?

Everyone bashes Kobe but I'm sure that if we knew the truth most people on this board have cheated on their significant other at some time.

Myself, I have never cheated on a woman. Of course you can't cheat if you've never had a relationship, but that's a different topic altogether.

4 mil for a piece of cut glass? What a waste. Why didn't he buy her McClaren or Lamborgini now that is a good use of money. I wonder how many karats it was?

I was once told that diamonds really have little value. Take a diamond and try to sell at a jeweler or pawn shop or something, and you won't get much.

The guy who said this to me said to buy something that will skyrocket in value, like land.

From Zero said:
I was once told that diamonds really have little value. Take a diamond and try to sell at a jeweler or pawn shop or something, and you won't get much.

The guy who said this to me said to buy something that will skyrocket in value, like land.

actually diamonds have relative value. they can be bought and sold more than what they'd be worth if De Beers (mmmm beers) would open their vaults and flood the market with all the diamonds they have in reserve. keeping the diamonds in reserve artificially inflates the value of diamonds. stupid women and thier love of diamonds.

Yep. DeBeers artificially creates a reduced supply.

If it was a more open market prices would fall dramatically.

The Nature Boy said:

actually diamonds have relative value. they can be bought and sold more than what they'd be worth if De Beers (mmmm beers) would open their vaults and flood the market with all the diamonds they have in reserve. keeping the diamonds in reserve artificially inflates the value of diamonds. stupid women and thier love of diamonds.

How dare you argue with me.

You have insulted my honor.

Top Bottom