Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Karma Bookies, PLEASE READ!!

Devastation

Plat Hero
Platinum
If your event is rained out, canceled, postponed, etc., PM me and i will cancel your event and return all the karma wagered back to the bettors, without you having to do anything :) the bettors will no longer lose 10% of their wager in the process either.

Thanks for playing on the Karma Bookie forum!!

Devastation said:
If your event is rained out, canceled, postponed, etc., PM me and i will cancel your event and return all the karma wagered back to the bettors, without you having to do anything :) the bettors will no longer lose 10% of their wager in the process either.

Thanks for playing on the Karma Bookie forum!!

Cool, hey if I need you to ever edit something in my Bookie events, ie. I made the cut off time 12am today and it was a mistake I made several times unfortunately...could you be able to fix something like that...

detroitbodybuildertigers said:
Cool, hey if I need you to ever edit something in my Bookie events, ie. I made the cut off time 12am today and it was a mistake I made several times unfortunately...could you be able to fix something like that...
yes i can fix the time if it gets entered wrong. i don't know how many times i've done that myself lol

let's try and make a few "guidelines" for our bookies also. post up any additional ideas you may have that aren't already listed.

1. try and run your event to end "shortly" before the actual game/match begins. and by shortly, i think 30 mins is appropriate. if you are worried about getting wiped out with too many bets, then

2. set your bet limits and odds/payouts accordingly. if you have 20,000 pts of karma, don't set the max bet limit at 5000 pts and 3 to 1 odds, becuz 2 winners on that line will knock you out. a more appropriate bet limit with those odds are 1000 pt limit

3. this one goes for everyone here: Have Fun! no flaming someone becuz you don't like their odds or the way they setup their event. everyone is here to enjoy themselves, let's make it a pleasant environment for all

4. try and pick an event that has an approximate date of reckoning. for example, "what will so and so give birth to? a boy or a girl?" the longest the bets will be out is 9 months. however one like "will gold go over $500 an ounce?" is not good because you're not implying a time limit on it

Last edited:
Top Bottom