Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Karma bookie event/how long before mitch and poboy get tossed out of karma bookie?

• Thread starter Thread starter shrimp poboy
  • Start date Start date
Re: Karma bookie event/how long before mitch and poboy get tossed out of karma bookie

It's nice to know I can't be randomly bombed by him anymore lol

Re: Karma bookie event/how long before mitch and poboy get tossed out of karma bookie

65535/1 wtf

That's just crazy......

read me prior to my editing hurricane. I'm pissed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol whuut?

he can read edited posts. I was telling him to read what i wrote. to answer your K message, NO!!! Thats why Im pissed! But I'm also very wise, if you know what i mean:theshadow plat chat

I thought this bet was a joke anyway. I'm sure glad it was legit.

I think poboy meant it as such, but there's no fucking off in the bookie forum... as he know knows lol.

:( someone should of told me! damn!

Top Bottom