Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Karma bookie event/how long before mitch and poboy get tossed out of karma bookie?

• Thread starter Thread starter shrimp poboy
  • Start date Start date
Re: Karma bookie event/how long before mitch and poboy get tossed out of karma bookie

Fuckers

Re: Karma bookie event/how long before mitch and poboy get tossed out of karma bookie

he can read edited posts. I was telling him to read what i wrote. to answer your K message, NO!!! Thats why Im pissed! But I'm also very wise, if you know what i mean:theshadow plat chat

Brah, we can read deleted posts, but not edited ones.

he can read edited posts. I was telling him to read what i wrote. to answer your K message, NO!!! Thats why Im pissed! But I'm also very wise, if you know what i mean:theshadow plat chat

Nothing shady going on here^^^^^^

Nothing shady going on here^^^^^^

transfer me 20 mil karma and ill let you know. screen shots included. oh never mind. like you'll ever be able to come up with that :qt:

look at the bright side shrimp.. u set a record that will never be broken !!

Top Paying Events in Total Payouts (combined outcomes)
72022965 was paid out for Timeframe before mitch and poboy get booted from karma bookie.
10060863 was paid out for BCS Championship Game: Ohio State Buckeyes vs. LSU Tigers
8787188 was paid out for Colts vs Bears SUPER BOWL XLI
7752929 was paid out for packers/lions
7009552 was paid out for GREENBAY @ VIKINGS

72022965 was paid out for Timeframe before mitch and poboy get booted from karma bookie.
10060863 was paid out for BCS Championship Game: Ohio State Buckeyes vs. LSU Tigers

Thanks Cane I wasnt even trying bro i had no idea what i was doing.

No one will ever top you PoBoy :)

No one will ever top you PoBoy :)

Ok jokes over now give it back please.Biggest Saints gave ever this weekend i need to be ready.

Top Bottom