Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how long should you train before jumping on the sauce?

I say wait a solid 3 years this gives you a chance to build a nice root

I’ve currently been training for about 5 months and my results have definitely stalled out after having some good results the first few months
I’m 24 years old and I really think I’m ready to use steroids as my goals are I want to become a professional bodybuilder 1 day
my question is how long should you really train before jumping on the sauce and how long did you actually do it let’s see who’s telling the truth and who’s lying
Let's see what 5 months of training has produced. We will be able to see if you have pro potential

I’ve currently been training for about 5 months and my results have definitely stalled out after having some good results the first few months
I’m 24 years old and I really think I’m ready to use steroids as my goals are I want to become a professional bodybuilder 1 day
my question is how long should you really train before jumping on the sauce and how long did you actually do it let’s see who’s telling the truth and who’s lying
If your stalling after 5 months either you aren't following a proper training plan or your diet is off or both. You 24yo. Your body/brain are still developing. You don't want to mess with your hormones now. Get a few more years of hard training in and figure out your diet.
Can you start a log so we can help you progress?

Until your 28 years old

Top Bottom