Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Karma bookie event/how long before mitch and poboy get tossed out of karma bookie?

• Thread starter Thread starter shrimp poboy
  • Start date Start date
Re: Karma bookie event/how long before mitch and poboy get tossed out of karma bookie

Damn mitch gotta be the first member to get banned while on a forum ban

Re: Karma bookie event/how long before mitch and poboy get tossed out of karma bookie

poboy i got pms from 5 people complaining that your not settling this event

u guys made a week, and true be told i will never ban u guysfrom this section ,unless u get kicked off the site for good and then karma wont matter anyways

all events must be settled, u cant keep the betting publics karma

take your lumps like a man !!

holy shit .. what kind of odds did u put here?? i thought u put even money.. whats wrong with u?

Oh fuck

-71935605 wtf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

i didnt relize he would be this deep in the red..not my fault,all events must be settled

im going to have to throw poboy in the bookie hall of shame for doing such a silly thing

I bet he's gonna love the attention he gets being that deep in the red. he's fucked in the head like that.

Top Bottom