Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just want to make sure I have cycle covered from ALL angles (advice)

kkklick

CURRENT: 25yr old, 12%bf, 188, 6'1 GOAL: 190 @ 8%bf

1-7 Anavar 60mg (20mg every 8 hours)

1-6 Helladrol 25mg 3 times a day (might extend to full 7 weeks depending on sides, will not increase dose past 75mg)

1-7 N2-guard full dose every day (might even take 8-9 caps per day)

1-7 HCGenerate ES 3 caps am 2 caps pm

1-7 RS-Transaderm

1-7 GW (10mg/day split 5/5)

3-11 Forma Stanzol (4 pumps while on cycle then 8-10 pumps in PCT)

7-11 Clomid 25/25/25/25

7-11 NTBM Bridge

7-11 Methyl EAA

7-11 Test Infusion

7-11 Keto burn

7-14 Ostarine 25 mg day

My goal is to add a good amount of muscle while shredding up for summer. Diet will be 2,800 calories (300g P/250g C/ 70g F) Training 6 days a week, HIIT for 15 minutes every other day.

Please give me feedback as I will be starting this June 5th so need some reassurance before I go ahead and start thank you.

Bump, just got my helladrol and keto burn. Can i run keto burn throughout the cycle and pct or should i just save it for pct?

Any thoughts on tge cycle bros?

Bump, just got my helladrol and keto burn. Can i run keto burn throughout the cycle and pct or should i just save it for pct?

Any thoughts on tge cycle bros?

Just run the keto in the end, and consider doing HCGenerate for PCT too. :)

I wouldn't run hcgen into pct everything looks good and keto burn in oct only it will help your cortisol levels in pct

I wouldn't run hcgen into pct everything looks good and keto burn in oct only it will help your cortisol levels in pct

Why wouldn't you use HCGenerate during PCT? HCGenerate is constantly used (and blood work has been posted on EF) as a PCT aid.

Thanks, yea i think my cortisol levels right now are out of whack as is. I'm lean everywhere except my lower stomach, lower back, love handles and inner thighs which carry a disproportionate amount of fat considering how shredded my upper body is. This is the main reason I'm cycling, I want to get bigger, but shredding that stubborn fat is important because I feel it throws off the balance of my physique, it just looks weird. I looked into it and cortisol levels that aren't normal cause uneven fat distribution to the locations I mentioned.

OK guys starting the cycle tomorrow, have everything in hand that I listed in the original post. Will start with 25mg Hella 20mg var split 7 hours apart for a total of 3 times daily. Going to be doing HIIT 5 days a week 20 minutes, lifting 5-6 days a week on a 3/1/3 split, macros will be 300g P/ 250g C/ 70 F, then slowly taper down the calories if fat loss is too slow

Will also be throwing in some N2burn (because of the alpha yohimbe) pre-cardio to really attack that stubborn fat.

Is anyone interested in a log? I know oral cycles aren't really popular here, so I don't want to go through the hassle of posting a log if no one is going to comment or read it. I would love to do it though, so if there' enough interest I certainly will

And as always if there's any critique/input on how i can optimize the cycle and make it the best it can be i'm all ears, trying to get shredded for the end of summer when I move, gotta show off the shredded bod!

Top Bottom