Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Jean Claude Van Damme

ya he admitted steroids ruined his body on an interview. He was on them most of his career, a good 20 years. I am guessing primo and somthing else.
He also did coke for a lot of years aswell which didn't help.

I prefer the d-bol/meth stack.

Yall are focused on all these dudes with not much actual stunt talent or fight ability. Being a martial artist myself, i suggest yall check out tony jaa, in Ong Bak and The Protector

He does all his own stunts. He came from the ghetto of thailand, and he learned muay thai because he had to, like all the other young boys.

Why is everyone hating on him?

He's a devastatingly good looking dude (no homo) with a great body, a great career, a shitlod of money and women love him, I know a lot of people who have aspired to be like him....I grew up watching his movies while he beat everyone up.....fraud or not, he's done a good job...

I'm wondering while everyone is critisizing his body on here, why don't you all post pictures of how much better you all look? :)

theres nothing wrong with his physique. Its great. He is just old school. But i agree, I grew up watching his stuff too. He was inspiring. the ballet takes away from his masculine credibility, I think..

well im sure he did ballet for numerous amounts of reason, maybe to better his flexibility? kind of like Arnold and Matty Ferrigno in the begining of Pumping Iron, as i remember they were in a ballet class, does that make them pussies??? no, they simply better their posing technics... I give props to van dam, because no matter how hard you hate on him, he has it all money, houses, cars, and any girl he could possibly want, including yours if he had the chance lol

umm....so you are judging him cause he took ballet? lol....unbelievable

I did gymnastics as a kid, does that make me "un-masculine?"

I have stated before that I would fight Segal with no hesitation. That is how much I think of his actual martial arts skills.

Which isn't saying much.

Top Bottom