Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Jean Claude Van Damme

Van Damme was a huge coke head. That explains his leaness.

Overall, I wasn't very impressed with his physique once I joined a real gym. Sad thing though is that 90% of people on here dream/juice/train/juice/eat/juice to try to look like Ronnie Coleman when their genetics are obviously more geared to a Van Damme physique. Which they don't even achieve that because they pursue an unrealistic goal and work against their body's potential. And wind up never looking much different year after year.

Genius words.

He needs to go back to France with all the other pussies.

He's from Belgium, not France.

Apparently he won the European Karate Association's middleweight championship and later on a Mr. Belgium bodybuilding title.

But then, in a biography I read this:

"His claims of being a European Champion were thoroughly researched and found to be false(??). Howard Hanson, President of the World Karate Association, only found evidence of Jean-Claude Van Damme competing in 1 amateur bout and writers from Black Belt Magazine have labeled him "a complete fraud." Though no proof of Van Damme's champion status was ever presented, Van Damme's lawyer, Martin Singer, made a public statement defending his client: "There are records to document his martial-arts acclaim. He's the one who does those splits on chairs. He doesn't have a stunt man do that."

And here's a good one....from the age of 16 he studied ballet for 5 years!

Last edited:
I don't think he was on any gear. He was not overly massive or anything. Just lean and toned.

If you look at him in early films like No Retreat No Surrender and the break dance one Breakin, he always looked lean and toned. Not jacked.

He's gone downhill now though.

Everything I've ever read about Van Damme says that he was 18-2 in full contact karate competitions prior to his acting days. He had 18 wins all via knockout or TKO, and his two losses were both to the same guy, Patrick Teugels, both by decision. In his third match with Teugels he won via TKO in the first round when the guys nose got broken and they wouldnt let him continue. That was Van Damme's last fight.

Also, the reason there was skepticism when he first started his movie career was because he fought under his given name, not his stage name. His given name is Van Varenberg.

I don't think he was on any gear. He was not overly massive or anything. Just lean and toned.

If you look at him in early films like No Retreat No Surrender and the break dance one Breakin, he always looked lean and toned. Not jacked.

He's gone downhill now though.

LOL, it's called aging!

He was 25 when he filmed "No Retreat, No Surrender", he's now 48.

Being 50 myself, I can vouch first hand that you don't feel the same...and I've never stopped training in 32 years.

Steven Segal is/was a fat slob who just beat up on hispanic guys in all his movies.

Jean Claud was a ballet dancer, not a fighter.

Top Bottom