Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

IT HURTS SO BADDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Texas Guns

High End Bro
Platinum
Well I did the most stupid thing of my life last Sunday night. I am on a sust only cycle and I had no one to give me my second injection so I did it myself.

Stupid as it sounds, I injected my thigh with a 1-1/2" needle. Talk about pain!!! I cannot walk and have not been able to walk since.

The athletic trainer at the college here put me on some kind of electrode machine with heat and it feels a little better.

Looks like I will not be working legs this week. The more I use my leg the more it hurts!! I have been sleeping with a heating pad and taking loads of pain pills (to no avail)

Any suggestions, besides cutting my leg off???

Mrs. Texas Guns

Weird, I inject with 1.5" needles in my quads without any problem...but I have 27" quads!

Hang in there bro...

BB

------------------
BIG?....Yes I am!

Run a tub of water as hot as you can stand it...sit in it and massage the area until your arm gets tired.....

Heat is a good idea, and use a hot rag several times per day to massage the affected area as well...

Heh heh heh.....I injected the top of my quads very close to the knee once....Know what yer feeling Darl'in....

BZR

I'm afraid that I may have hit the bone. How long will it take for the pain to leave so that I can walk and work out my legs again?????

Gotta love the Prop. in the Sus 250 eh Darl'in....Look at Bikinimom's signature, that being the case sugar....you shouldn't feel a thang...<wink>!!!

Hey Lobo....did ya ever get rid of those warts ya had.....I know the last time we talked you said yer crotch was itching and making ya shake like a dog shitt'in peach seeds....heh heh heh

Ranger

HHAHAHHHHHMMMHAHHHAAMMMAHahhahahahhhhehheheh

I'm am NOT laughing at you TXGuns...I am laughing at all these knuckleheads laughing at ya'! :D :D :D

------------------
View
http://www.elitefitness.com/members/bigrickrock1/pics/friedmom1.gif[/img]
....beauty knows no pain.

It did not hurt when I injected the needle, suprisingly!!! I pressed the needle to my skin and it just went in! Half way through the shot I had to stop because it hurt like I had hit something. After a minute break, I finished pushing the serum in then pulled out. No pain till the next morning. You would not believe the agony. I cannot even get out of bed without my leg freezing up and then I fall to the floor. I am moving this weekend, so that is going to be a real killer!!! Any one want to come and help????

you poor thing! Now i know why my brother has me inject him!!! now thats family love huh?!? I hope you feel better really soon!

*ranger*, in rare form today??? a dog shittin' peach seeds huh? poor poor lobo! lol

[This message has been edited by blueyedkowgrl (edited April 19, 2001).]

give it a week you most likely have a very deep muscle bruise, i have done it many times especialyl when i injected into my calves dont worry its a temporary thing

tank

Top Bottom