Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

im watching the chiefs demoralize the chargers

Testosterone boy said:
I'll see if I can round up some tickets for you when the Broncos host the Chiefs here in the playoffs. :licker:

actually i saw a game in the old mile high when i was about ten. crappy stadium. i hated the indoor concession stands, they all reaked, and the stadium was very steep with cramped seating. it didnt help that joe montana orchestrated a 19 point lead, only to secome to the mile high magic in the last minute.

juicedmullet said:

actually i saw a game in the old mile high when i was about ten. crappy stadium. i hated the indoor concession stands, they all reaked, and the stadium was very steep with cramped seating. it didnt help that joe montana orchestrated a 19 point lead, only to secome to the mile high magic in the last minute.
Broncos had the best home record in the NFL in that crappy old stadium.

juicedmullet said:

Besides, Elway was a better QB than Montana.

Without him the Broncos were nothing.

Testosterone boy said:
Besides, Elway was a better QB than Montana.

Without him the Broncos were nothing.

elway in my mind was the best qb ever. and a quality guy. as much as i despise the broncos, i was really happy to see him get a ring.

Priest Holmes baby!!!! Mullet man keep up the good work in Mo whilest I'm gone. Don't get the chiefs up here in Lincoln Land

Comparing Elway to Montana is like comparing horse manure to ice cream;

Montana always the job done in big games, while Elway managed to choke time and time again except for at the very end. Let's not even go to the Super Bowl head-to-head! I call scoreboard: Montana 4, Elway 2.

if joe montana had taken the beating that elway did at the first of his career, he would have been at rolling hills retirement home several years before he actually was. Now jennifer montana, she rocks.

Joe took his share of pops too....but he never let it make him gun-shy, unlike that pussy Elway. Joe gladly took the pop to make the play...like all Champions do. Too bad Elway didn't realize what it took to be a champion until the twilight of his career.

Top Bottom