Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

im watching the chiefs demoralize the chargers

juiceddreadlocks

rebuilding, getting there
Platinum
so if anyone cares to flame me for anything ive posted in the last year, feel free. my chiefs are playing.

(JM does the chop)

I guess all that David Boston beef ain't resulting in any wins yet.

Has the regular season started yet?

Yawn.

We bought the Broncos a great new stadium and now they can't play at home for shit. Makes me wonder.

Oh yes, the Chiefs are looking good. Just wish I had Trent Green on my Fantasy Football League now! I have Peyton Manning and he did not look too hot today.

Holmes is back. Boring 2nd half. They got that big lead and just ate the clock up the rest of the game. Glad I only watched the 1st half!

Most likely you Chief fans will recieve a severe demoralizing at the hand of the Broncos.

I will see if I can dig up the Hari Kari hotline for ya'll Chief fans.

Testosterone boy said:
Most likely you Chief fans will recieve a severe demoralizing at the hand of the Broncos.

I will see if I can dig up the Hari Kari hotline for ya'll Chief fans.

The only demoralizing us Chief fans will have from your dearly beloved Elway gone fucking Broncos is when one of the Chiefs pull their big black cock out of Brian Greasy Burger Boys ass and it has a big chunk of green shit on the end of it with a piece of half digested corn and I got a mouth full of tailgating BBQ.

That is as far as it's going to go, Im sorry.

And you don't even want to hear my Chiefs/Raiders predictions......

my parents have season tickets... if anyone is interested, they dont go to all games, and sell their tickets...

pm me if there are any games you would really like to go to.

juicedmullet said:
my parents have season tickets... if anyone is interested, they dont go to all games, and sell their tickets...

pm me if there are any games you would really like to go to.
I'll see if I can round up some tickets for you when the Broncos host the Chiefs here in the playoffs. :licker:

Top Bottom