Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Im all in on Favre tonight

• Thread starter Thread starter shrimp poboy
  • Start date Start date
Has farve lost even 1mph on that serve? Seriously, he really must have had his arm fucked up last year cause he's slinging the ball old school now. He's got to be right up there with the strongest arms in the league. Fucking sick.

Green bay is a disappointment. Can someone explain to me what the fuck they're doing with Kampman on defense? The announcers were saying that they switched him to linebacker......but in that stupid 3-4 they're running, Kampman is the weakside DE. So when they drop him back there's only 2 down lineman. That's retarded in and of itself, but than when they do rush him he has to start off from that flat footed middle linebacker type two point stance. What exactly are they going for? Are they going to give every qb this year 9 seconds to throw the ball? :confused:

Has farve lost even 1mph on that serve? Seriously, he really must have had his arm fucked up last year cause he's slinging the ball old school now. He's got to be right up there with the strongest arms in the league. Fucking sick.

Green bay is a disappointment. Can someone explain to me what the fuck they're doing with Kampman on defense? The announcers were saying that they switched him to linebacker......but in that stupid 3-4 they're running, Kampman is the weakside DE. So when they drop him back there's only 2 down lineman. That's retarded in and of itself, but than when they do rush him he has to start off from that flat footed middle linebacker type two point stance. What exactly are they going for? Are they going to give every qb this year 9 seconds to throw the ball? :confused:

lol agreed on all points ..

farve looked awesome

and kampman looked like a lost soul playing stand up linebacker

i recall favre throwing 6 td's in one game last year, leading the league in td's and being the man at the time 4-5 games into the season.

wait till he starts making retarded throws off his back foot into coverage with no receiver in sight.
or throwing interceptions in the red zone

that's the real brett favre

GB did look bad. Rodgers needs to have a big game soone ror later. He has the talent to be great, but so far Brett has made look inferior even at 40.

and kampman looked like a lost soul playing stand up linebacker

but he was the 3rd guy on the line, so are they running a hybrid 3-4/2-5 ?? If he's playing "standup linebacker"....fine, where's the 3rd down lineman though? He's still basically the weakside end in the 3-4, but why do they have him in that gay ass stance standing 3 feet from an OT? He's gonna get knocked on his ass by some of the better tackle's in the league. What a fucking waste.......dude is one of the premier pass rushers in the entire league. I'm going to have to give Kevin Greene a phone call and ask him what his malfunction is. lol

GB did look bad. Rodgers needs to have a big game soone ror later. He has the talent to be great, but so far Brett has made look inferior even at 40.

what the fuck are you talking about?

brett favre has a wayyyyy better team. rodgers was way better than favre last year despite having the worse team. Rodgers had great numbers. it's not his fault the team around him sucks.

i don't understand how badly the team fell off in a matter of one year to the next and then doesn't bounce back after that, considering they retained alot of the same players. Their O line has been terrible, and their defense hasn't adjusted at all to the 3-4. The only strong point aside from the QB position is the WR/TE's and corner's. I can't even say their secondary anymore because their safeties are all hurt. Their run game is non existent

minnesota was pretty much a complete team except at the QB position, and WR but they upgraded that considerably. One of the best O and D lines in the game, a pretty solid secondary and *the* best back in football. Berrian was a big upgrade the year before and now you got percy harvin.....it's pretty much impossible not to succeed. Just goes to show how garbage of a player Tavaris jackson is

and their defense hasn't adjusted at all to the 3-4.

that's because the 3-4 is terrible. They actually have the personnel to run a hybrid like the steelers. Kampman is their James Harrison, that outside linebacker that can step up..put his hand down and rush the edge like the D-O-double G.

that's because the 3-4 is terrible. They actually have the personnel to run a hybrid like the steelers. Kampman is their James Harrison, that outside linebacker that can step up..put his hand down and rush the edge like the D-O-double G.

the 3-4 is terrible?

really?

is that why the pats won 3 super bowls, because of their terrible 3-4?

or the ravens won with trent dilfer at QB? Not to mention have had a top 5 defense for about 10 years?

pit has used the traditional 3-4 way longer than any hybrid stuff and has always been a top defense for the past decade.

what about the chargers when merriman was healthy? and the jets defense right now?

Give me a break. the 3-4 is far superior and far more flexible than the 4-3, you just need the right personnel. you need a dominant and big NT first of all, and you need really smart linebackers. The OLB's need to be able to rush the passer and the ILB's need to be able to do it all. At least 1 play making safety is important too, one that can blitz and also do well in coverage.

with the 3-4 it's much harder to tell how many guys are rushing and you can throw a lot of different looks at people.

I take stock in leadership more than you CW.
I know you're a big numbers guy, but a quarterback's mood controls the team.
Minnesota is WAY better than last year and have few changes to the team really.
Rodgers has been more of an Arod to me so far.
And Fave's attitude And health was awful last year. If he stays healthy i'll take him over Rodgers.

Top Bottom