Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Workout Intensity

we want to learn more about you first
how many years have you been training and how old are you and give us your stats

you want to definitely have a workout strategy
sounds like you need to set up a split routine

Hey Guys, thank you for your reply. I will be hard to answer everyone. But I see the point everyone is making. And I agree with everyone. Many have asked what exactly I am doing and my stats and also I have notices I need to post a log. I dont really use a log but this is that i am doing for size, I work out 3 days a week. 1st day I do chest and biceps, the next day I do back and triceps and then the third day I do shoulders. I also play sports. My weight is 72kg, I am around 34 years old and my height is around 172cm.

Hey Guys, thank you for your reply. I will be hard to answer everyone. But I see the point everyone is making. And I agree with everyone. Many have asked what exactly I am doing and my stats and also I have notices I need to post a log. I dont really use a log but this is that i am doing for size, I work out 3 days a week. 1st day I do chest and biceps, the next day I do back and triceps and then the third day I do shoulders. I also play sports. My weight is 72kg, I am around 34 years old and my height is around 172cm.
@Arbaaz good to see you respond

what you need to do is start a training log on EF
this way you get guidance from the EF family

We have 100s of years of experience between us, you need to post a LOG Journal with your stats (weight,height,age, years training, cycle history) diet, training, cardio, supplement, sleep details. If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT, you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My Training Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals

Top Bottom