Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I need some serious advice on how to handle

the poor kid probably doesn't even know his retard dad is setting him up for problems down the road with the juice

For some reason I picture the kid's dad being a 60 year old alcoholic, overweight, and having a bum leg. How else would he got tossed by a 15?

that leaves two options:

1) SB is full of shit and the story is complete bullshit (most likely)

2) SB is an even bigger dumbfuck than we thought and has his son juiced to the gills

that leaves two options:

1) SB is full of shit and the story is complete bullshit (most likely)

2) SB is an even bigger dumbfuck than we thought and has his son juiced to the gills

3) SB is full of shit and his kid is juiced

Look at me my son is strong and aggressive but also shows signs of sympathy and maturity like every father would want

Im going to practice today, Im gonna kick his ass in the appropriate manner. My kid didn't wanna hurt him, I on the other hand will mash his fucking grill. I can't let this shit go. It's on, it also gives me a justifiable reason to stomp the fuck outta somebody, I can't pass that up.

Just stroke the retard in the mouth and step on his face.
Than let your kid smash his sleeping ass leisurely.. And then proceed to write me from jail you fuckin juice ninja

Top Bottom