Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I need some serious advice on how to handle

omg hahahhaahahahahahahahahahaahahahaha

kid already took care of business, humilliated a grown ass man in public and in front of his kid, showed him even a kid knows what he did was wrong, besides if you kick his ass he might press charges against you, your kid probably got a free pass for being a minor, you wont...

you started the bullshit when you made this thread.

if somehow this bullshit is true, someone put their hands on your kid and you haven't confronted them yet?

Good Point my strategy will be to laugh in his fucking face everytime I see him and make cy baby faces till he gets pissed enough to take a swing, then I will have no choice but to defend myself from harm. :)

if somehow this bullshit is true, someone put their hands on your kid and you haven't confronted them yet?

quit crying you fucking pussy

Read the post you stupid piece of shit. He put hands on his kid, my kid intervened. You are about one dumb cock suxer. Geeeeeeez I asked for advice, not something I can get from a pussy who gets bossed by his bro in law and lets his neighbor shoot his poor innocent dog while he doesn't do jack shit in either case. Not hard for me to see why you have such a hard time believing that some people actually have some balls. Pathetic piece of shit, my condolences to your poor wife for marrying a bitch.

5% of this story might be true. either way, at least your kid recognizes inappropriate behavior and stuck up for someone who was being victimized..

also, nice life/

5% of this story might be true. either way, at least your kid recognizes inappropriate behavior and stuck up for someone who was being victimized..

also, nice life/
Yea it's pretty awesome. Tell Chris I said hello.

Top Bottom