Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This might get me banned. But I need advice

Once you go black, you never go back - just look at the presidential election.

But on a serious note. Sometimes blacks and whites date and fool around but aren't very serious about each other, like Noodle mentioned, it's not the girl or guy they plan to marry.

I think some guys hate to think that girls may be as perverted and easy as we are. We like to think that they're in a relationship because they're serious about the guy and that they have high standards. So when we learn that they were fooling around with a black guy (doesn't have to be black but is in this situation) whom they were never serious about, we're let down. Our insecurity and fear were just validated like a parking ticket.

If that's not it, check out the next story.

An italian friend of mine wasn't racist at all, had plenty of black friends. His white girlfriend was pregnant and he was very excited. The baby was born and everything was great. He had never been happier, he was on cloud 9. The baby was a little tan which seemed normal. But each day the baby seemed to get a little darker. Wasn't long before he realized the baby was black and it wasn't his. Talk about messing with your mind. He hated black people with a passion for a few years. I think he just didn't know how to handle his pain.

You might relate to one of the two theories.

I suck dick

meh at least you are honest...as far as being racist? yeah maybe a bit, but some peeps have these opinions, both black and white...and as long as you don't act on them it's really your issue live your life how you want.
personally it wouldn't bother me, and btw the best sex i've had has been with a thick blak chic i dated a few years ago.
never a good idea to talk about past shit it can haunt you...i fucked up a great relationship in the doing the same thing, i found out too much...and unless the chic has an STD i don't see what the big deal is with her banging out some dude...if she is into you and you see something there let the past be the past

You want to hug a dick sucker? Hmmm
From behind?

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

Talk.......... I thought maybe he had a rough day and just decided fuck it.....he sucks dicks now....i dunno....could happen... wtf...yunusmile stopped getting bombed to hell .....Criminal is coming off teh roidz .....so anything is possible.

Talk.......... I thought maybe he had a rough day and just decided fuck it.....he sucks dicks now....i dunno....could happen... wtf...yunusmile stopped getting bombed to hell .....Criminal is coming off teh roidz .....so anything is possible.

where is our boy gabagone or what the fuck his name was the irish jew from pakistan

Top Bottom