Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This might get me banned. But I need advice

alon gabbay

True. But obviously something inside of you feels different and THAT'S OK, god knows you have reason to... Time heals all bro. Live and learn.
It wasn't him.. It was her. If she shot him down he woulda been out of business. Don't be mad at him or the color, be mad at her. Direct that shit where it belongs and then tear her apart.
:supercool

I got jumped by 10-15 black kids while I was in Fitchburg, MA about a year ago and I have zero hate towards black people just towards douch bag "hardcore" thugs I would have fucked everyone of them up had any balls i probably wouldnt have gotten up and walked away but on the other hand a ginger fucked my girl in high school even though he knew I was with her and to this day I hold a grudge against all gingers so I guess we are the same

Damn son. You kinda sound like a b*tch. I know what it is... You wont say it but you think your above blacks. Well apprently you aren't above the black sausage!

So you're holding a grudge against an entire race of people just because your wife didn't want to fuck your thumb duck any more? Why is it the black man's fault that you couldn't satisfy your wife? I hope you understand that you make so fucking sense

This sounds cliché but most of my close friends are black. I've never had issues with interracial dating b4. One of closest friends is married to a white women.

I know that I shouldn't feel this way. I'm struggling with why I feel this way.

everyone has racist tendencies...just like everyone finds other people attractive, besides the one they're with...whether you choose to treat someone different because of their race and whether you choose to pursue a person besides the one your with is what matters.

you're reacting to a very significant betrayal...give that situation a chance to age a bit before you put too much emphasis on your reaction to it.

Reactions: ceo
Top Bottom