Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So open-carry is a thing now? Am I the only one here who thinks that's nuts?

Some of those RV's are ridonkulous!

For real though.

My parents bought a 5th wheel toy hauler, and while checking out the RV's I couldn't believe the price tag on those. Insane.

I watched a show the other day "Buying RV" and the guy was looking to spend $1 million for RV for just this use.

They ended up spending $1.2 million

I know! It's insane what people will spend and how fancy some of these things are.

We always have rich Arabs coming to us to make things for their custom airplanes. The spend millions on the interior, then often the planes sit in a hangar forever as they can't get approval to get it in the air.

We always have rich Arabs coming to us to make things for their custom airplanes. The spend millions on the interior, then often the planes sit in a hangar forever as they can't get approval to get it in the air.

Fucking joke...

At least you get paid, right?

Lol

Any crazy request?

all about that oil money

Any crazy request?

all about that oil money

No, nothing real crazy. They just go for every possible upgrade you can think of. Gold plated toilet seat covers, crystal chandeliers in the restroom, etc.

There's a fine line between luxurious and gaudy, and we've crossed that line many times.

No, nothing real crazy. They just go for every possible upgrade you can think of. Gold plated toilet seat covers, crystal chandeliers in the restroom, etc.

There's a fine line between luxurious and gaudy, and we've crossed that line many times.

Why does a dog lick his balls?

Because he can.

Top Bottom