Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I need some serious advice on how to handle

I have serious doubts that SB even knows there is a law enforcement system in place in america.

I have serious doubts SB knows his ass from a hole in the ground

I have serious doubts that your wife is not a lesbian, that thinks she married a dyke.

I have serious doubts that SB even knows there is a law enforcement system in place in america.

Dude this is small town America, the cops around here would have pulled up encouraged the kid to beat his ass and then placed bets amongst themselves as to who would win.

Cops are pieces of shit. Beezy jr should have destroyed him, not just tossed him around. For that he deserves a backhand. And the other dude u should go wreck him.

Cops are pieces of shit. Beezy jr should have destroyed him, not just tossed him around. For that he deserves a backhand. And the other dude u should go wreck him.

^I like this guy. You think like me.

Plus, I like the 666 in your name too

Sent from my ADR6350 using EliteFitness

Im going to practice today, Im gonna kick his ass in the appropriate manner. My kid didn't wanna hurt him, I on the other hand will mash his fucking grill. I can't let this shit go. It's on, it also gives me a justifiable reason to stomp the fuck outta somebody, I can't pass that up.

Im going to practice today, Im gonna kick his ass in the appropriate manner. My kid didn't wanna hurt him, I on the other hand will mash his fucking grill. I can't let this shit go. It's on, it also gives me a justifiable reason to stomp the fuck outta somebody, I can't pass that up.

The only way to do that is if you catch him laying hands innappropriately again. Have fun in jail when you get charged for assault without immediate justification.

Also, no you wont fucking do it anyhow.

Top Bottom