Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So open-carry is a thing now? Am I the only one here who thinks that's nuts?

Seek wisdom and not ideological confirmation of your bias. A statistical analysis of Utah gun violence found that a citizen is three times more likely to be murdered by a police officer than a citizen with a conceal and carry permit; You're confusing causality.....it's emotional confirmation bias. You can't be Gung ho about science until it interferes with your emotional bias....That would make you a Sarah Palin but on the left...The data are clear...gun violence has been trending down since the "assault weapon ban" was lifted. The fact you make false positives based on the latest crazy shooter is irrelevant to the data....you're just trying to scare people to further your emotionally driven agenda.

I'm just now seeing this. fuck this makes absolutely zero sense. he can't remember posting it

Who cares, fuck America. Russia laughs at you.

.....waiting for Zwhit hahahahahahaahahah jk bro

You dont want to just pull the trigger. You want to put the knife in me, and see whats going on in there when you turn it

Top Bottom