Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So open-carry is a thing now? Am I the only one here who thinks that's nuts?

I went to the Abu Dahbi airline show a couple years ago. The rich Arabs sure know how live. Other than having armed guards transport me, I was treated like royalty everywhere I went.

No, nothing real crazy. They just go for every possible upgrade you can think of. Gold plated toilet seat covers, crystal chandeliers in the restroom, etc.

There's a fine line between luxurious and gaudy, and we've crossed that line many times.

Ya figured as much- I went to Dubai last year..

everything is competitive to be number 1..

Hi everybody. How y'all doing? I haven't been here in a year or so. Not like you missed me. I remember we have/had some strong pro-gun opinions here.

I think that open-carry of assault rifles (what else am I supposed to call these) is batshit crazy.

Seriously, what the fuck?

Sorry you have to click on the lefty news link to see the YouTube video. Cause I'm too stupid to figure out the YouTube embed thing on my iPhone. Yeah, I'm a commie for posting that.

What in the world are these guys thinking carrying those big ass guns around in public like its nobody's business? One of them had his little kid with him. What the actual fuck?

I hope these guys don't go nuts with those guns. If you ask me they are just nuts for doing that shit.

b0und (seriously, wtf?)
If I had the rights, I would post a picture of a young 20 something carrying a fully automatic rifle in a grocery store........A country that mandates all men of military age carry a fully automatic military weapon, not a semi-automatic weapon, while being portrayed as an ideal by American progressives...Switzerland...BTW, the government also subsidizes the cost of ammunition and uses a voucher system for education unlike the communist system used in the United States.

Humans are terrible at cause and effect...that's why the scientific process was created. There has to be a check on bullshit. The city in the United States with the most firearms murders has the strictest gun laws; It ain't the guns...it's the fact criminals need guns to fight the "drug war."

BTW, "Mother Jones" is an ideological source.

I'm very pro-gun rights but open carrying an assault rifle is stupid. I don't like open carry in general. What's the point of advertising it? Put a shirt over it and stfu
If you claim to be "pro-gun" and use the term "assault rifle" in the same sentence then you're full of shit. No military in the world uses anything legally available on the market in the United States. "Assault Rifles" are semi-automatic rifles that look "scary" to you.....Hunting weapons fall under your broad definition, including many shotguns.

If you claim to be "pro-gun" and use the term "assault rifle" in the same sentence then you're full of shit. No military in the world uses anything legally available on the market in the United States. "Assault Rifles" are semi-automatic rifles that look "scary" to you.....Hunting weapons fall under your broad definition, including many shotguns.

That is irrelevant to my post.

I was going to tell you that you're like a useless, old, miserable dog and that someone needs to put you down. But I'm not going to tell you that now.

Seek help before you hurt yourself or someone else.

That is irrelevant to my post.

I was going to tell you that you're like a useless, old, miserable dog and that someone needs to put you down. But I'm not going to tell you that now.

Seek help before you hurt yourself or someone else.
Seek wisdom and not ideological confirmation of your bias. A statistical analysis of Utah gun violence found that a citizen is three times more likely to be murdered by a police officer than a citizen with a conceal and carry permit; You're confusing causality.....it's emotional confirmation bias. You can't be Gung ho about science until it interferes with your emotional bias....That would make you a Sarah Palin but on the left...The data are clear...gun violence has been trending down since the "assault weapon ban" was lifted. The fact you make false positives based on the latest crazy shooter is irrelevant to the data....you're just trying to scare people to further your emotionally driven agenda.

Hi everybody. How y'all doing? I haven't been here in a year or so. Not like you missed me. I remember we have/had some strong pro-gun opinions here.

I think that open-carry of assault rifles (what else am I supposed to call these) is batshit crazy.

Seriously, what the fuck?

Gun Activists Flaunting Assault Rifles Get Booted From Chili's and Sonic | Mother Jones

Sorry you have to click on the lefty news link to see the YouTube video. Cause I'm too stupid to figure out the YouTube embed thing on my iPhone. Yeah, I'm a commie for posting that.

What in the world are these guys thinking carrying those big ass guns around in public like its nobody's business? One of them had his little kid with him. What the actual fuck?

I hope these guys don't go nuts with those guns. If you ask me they are just nuts for doing that shit.

b0und (seriously, wtf?)

How do you feel about cops? They open carry. I don't think you are against open carry. You probably want a select elite open carrying while it is denied to others.

Concealed carry is tactically a better idea. Then the criminals do not know who is carrying and who is not. When you open carry you can be singled out and neutralized.

I wonder if there are a lot of closeted homosexuals in the anti-open-carry circles. They seem to obsess about and love to speculate on a gun owner's penis size.

Top Bottom