Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I need some serious advice on how to handle

Strongbow

this shit. Long story short, at football practice yesterday in the parking lot a kids daddy was all in his shit cursing and actually kicked the child. My son says to the guy to take it easy on the boy and that he was making an ass of himself. The guy smarts off a Baby Beezekiel, and Lil Beezy says whatever bro, you kick that kid again and you gonna have to kick me. At which time the man smacksed his son in the mouth and The Chosen One Jr beat his ass. By beat his ass I mean collard him and threw him around and pinned him up against his truck, basically made a bitch out of a grown man in front of 100 people. Now the incident is basically being called a misunderstanding and prolly will go no further than the gossip mill around time. I however am finding it very difficult not to whip this guys ass for antagonizing my child, and for trweating his kid like shit in public. Let this go or whoop this guys ass for pricipal? I hate mutha fuckers who do shit like this to kids, totally uncalled for.

my inclination wood be to catch him in a parking lot somewhere with no witnesses and open a can on him for laying his hands on my kid...however, if your son already took care of it, what's the point?? i wood certainly pay the man a visit, though...at his home...and he wood talk to me, or he wood be sorry.

my inclination wood be to catch him in a parking lot somewhere with no witnesses and open a can on him for laying his hands on my kid...however, if your son already took care of it, what's the point?? i wood certainly pay the man a visit, though...at his home...and he wood talk to me, or he wood be sorry.

Well some of the comments made by the man about my child during the altercation were no nice. At one point he was calling the coach to get his steroid freak off of him. You know what fuck this I'm whooping his ass.

man idk if I ever believe your shit...but if someone kicked their kid in front of me I'd call the fuckin cops
if someones doesn't have the social filter to not beat their kid in public..what do they do when their home and no one is watching

Lol

man idk if I ever believe your shit...but if someone kicked their kid in front of me I'd call the fuckin cops
if someones doesn't have the social filter to not beat their kid in public..what do they do when their home and no one is watching

Wasn't in front of me, but my kid was involved. I'd be in jail if he had kicked that child in front of me. I do not play that shit at all. Just like a women, you hit a women in my presence it's fucking on, I don't care if we in church or wherever.

I would definitely handle him in ways I will not post on here about.

Sent from my ADR6350 using EliteFitness

you've got your 15 year old on steroids?

great fucking dad
Don't come in here and start with your bullshit, you know my kid only takes creatine, protein, test, and dbol

Top Bottom