Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

i hate the patriots.....

needtogetas said:
please bro.I have lived in mass my hole life.I grow up loveing tha pats.its called home team bro.not bandwagen.I hade to watch them lose my hole life.now we have a good team and something to chear about.so fuck you with youre bandwagen shit.

wow why dont you chill out .. i'm from pittsburg.. pitt will always be my team..

and here is a little elementary school lesson. holy shit you are dumb as fuck..

when you wrote "I have lived in mass my hole life." it should be "I have lived in mass my whole life."..

when you wrote "I grow up loveing the pats." it should be "I grew up loving the pats."

when you wrote "its called home team.not. bandwagen." hahah i can't even fix that one i'm laughing too hard..

when you wrote "now we have a good team and something to chear about." it should be "Now we have a good team and something to cheer about."

Brady once again held up my fantasy team, so woot for the pats ....

Haha Orten had 5 interceptions .....

Geez you guys are dicks when you don't agree with something .....

mightymouse69 said:
he use to play with a neckbrace on, one tough bastard that Grogan. Remeber that pussy Tony Eason...lol
tony eason as the Illinois QB played one of the most "gutsy" games I've ever seen against alabama in the liberty bowl '82
bear bryant had announced his retirement so it was his last game
so you know bama game to play
so did Tony
Eason completed 35 of 55 passes for 423 yards (a Liberty Bowl record which still stands). But Alabama intercepted him four times (another bowl record)
I think he was sacked about 8 times and twice knocked out of the game.
he kept coming back
bama won 21-15

"Let's face it. Alabama just likes to hit you. They are the hardest hitting team I've ever played against."--Illinois quarterback Tony Eason after Alabama beat the Illini 21-15 in Paul Bryan'ts final game

Phaded said:
wow why dont you chill out .. i'm from pittsburg.. pitt will always be my team..

and here is a little elementary school lesson. holy shit you are dumb as fuck..

when you wrote "I have lived in mass my hole life." it should be "I have lived in mass my whole life."..

when you wrote "I grow up loveing the pats." it should be "I grew up loving the pats."

when you wrote "its called home team.not. bandwagen." hahah i can't even fix that one i'm laughing too hard..

when you wrote "now we have a good team and something to chear about." it should be "Now we have a good team and something to cheer about."
wow thanks for the english leason.so I cant spell.o fuck it never mind I am sick of saying it.think what you want but you are defanatly the dumb one here.

needtogetas said:
he did retire they never said why though.

My Mom said he has some blurred vision and memory loss from getting hit too many times in the head. He has to be around 32 by now...that is way too young.

crak600 said:
I could give a shit less about the Pats right now, I'm pissed at the Eagles. Yes, they won, but they cost me 5000 K in the bookie forum because they couldn't cover the 8 point spread. Bastards.

Dude, I hope you're drunk or something. Normally I'm not a spelling or grammar nazi because my spelling and grammar suck sometimes, but that's just horrible. It reads like you're in the middle of working through hooked on phonics.
you have bin around for a wile bro,dont act like you dont know why.please I am trying.

crak600 said:
I could give a shit less about the Pats right now, I'm pissed at the Eagles. Yes, they won, but they cost me 5000 K in the bookie forum because they couldn't cover the 8 point spread. Bastards.

Dude, I hope you're drunk or something. Normally I'm not a spelling or grammar nazi because my spelling and grammar suck sometimes, but that's just horrible. It reads like you're in the middle of working through hooked on phonics.

BAHAHA

Top Bottom