Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best summer time foods to cool you down?

The more fresh the fruit the better

during the summer I love to do barbecue

you can get one of those above ground pools and jump in to cool yourself down

you won't go wrong with delicious food no matter the season make sure it's in season so it's fresh

What are some of the best summertime Foods that can help you cool down especially on a hot day.
One of my favorite foods myself is watermelon it seems like when I eat it I cool down and also hydrates me really good
what are some other foods that I should consider consuming during the summer it seems like my gym is being cheap lately and they’re letting it really hot so I sweat a lot when I train and it’s giving me a lot of cramps
Water watermelon

• Watermelon: High water content and refreshing taste make it a perfect summer snack.
  • Cucumbers: Cucumbers are also high in water and are great in salads or as a snack.
  • Salads: Leafy greens with a variety of vegetables, especially when topped with a light vinaigrette, are cool and refreshing.
  • Berries: Strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, and blackberries are not only delicious but also hydrating and full of antioxidants.
  • Coconut Water: Naturally refreshing and hydrating, it's a great alternative to sugary drinks.
  • Yogurt: Especially when chilled, it can be a cool and creamy snack or part of a meal.

Top Bottom