Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

i hate the patriots.....

Phaded said:
proved why they are champs? only thing proved was that ben shits the bed when he plays vs you all..

When a teams back is up against the wall they either fight or fold.

The pats have ALOT of injuries including the glue that holds it all together R Harrison. The steelers marched down the field and had a BIG penalty to go 1st and gaol then walked in on a post route by Ward. The pats could have shut it down for OT they had lost the momentum and were reeling. There was a minute or so left on the clock and NO time outs and they drown down and hit a CLUTCH FG with one second left.

That is what makes a champion, NEVER giving up or packing it in

needtogetas said:
please bro.I have lived in mass my hole life.I grow up loveing tha pats.its called home team bro.not bandwagen.I hade to watch them lose my hole life.now we have a good team and something to chear about.so fuck you with youre bandwagen shit.

Cool....A friend/neighbor of mine plays for the Patriots. I heard he had to retire though because of head injuries. He must have over 3 Superbowl rings though. Really great person! :)

starfish said:
Cool....A friend/neighbor of mine plays for the Patriots. I heard he had to retire though because of head injuries. He must have over 3 Superbowl rings though. Really great person! :)
That could be Teddy Bruschi? If he is a neighbor of yours he makes a longass commute to work from cali. Youve got a 3 time superbowl champ for a neighbor.

superdave said:
That could be Teddy Bruschi? If he is a neighbor of yours he makes a longass commute to work from cali. Youve got a 3 time superbowl champ for a neighbor.

No, it is Ted Johnson and we grew up next door to each other in Houston. My Mom still hangs with his family at their bar-b-que restaurant when she visits. Very nice guy. I dont think he plays anymore...not sure.

starfish said:
No, it is Ted Johnson and we grew up next door to each other in Houston. My Mom still hangs with his family at their bar-b-que restaurant when she visits. Very nice guy. I dont think he plays anymore...not sure.
send me an adograff dame.

I could give a shit less about the Pats right now, I'm pissed at the Eagles. Yes, they won, but they cost me 5000 K in the bookie forum because they couldn't cover the 8 point spread. Bastards.

needtogetas said:
please bro.I have lived in mass my hole life.I grow up loveing tha pats.its called home team bro.not bandwagen.I hade to watch them lose my hole life.now we have a good team and something to chear about.so fuck you with youre bandwagen shit.

Dude, I hope you're drunk or something. Normally I'm not a spelling or grammar nazi because my spelling and grammar suck sometimes, but that's just horrible. It reads like you're in the middle of working through hooked on phonics.

Top Bottom